Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fr8lover

JESUS 4:20

Guest imported_Tesseract

spooky

"Empowered by god"

Thats funny as hell(Oops) I mean funny as shit. I'd crack up laughing if I ever saw someone wearing that shirt.:crazy:

....um hello....i dont wanna come off like a pot head here, but ah, i beleive 420 is already spoken for as alluded to above...why dont they just take john 3:16 and leave all us tokers outta the mix...i knew jesus was a stoner...all that long hair and cryptic mumbo jumbo...i mean hello?! i really thought that this thread had to do with smoking...hmmm go figure...r.

Guest beardo

those are some nice thug life button ups. too bad they cost 5 times more than they should. more expensive = better = im cool cus i waste my money

...haha...i wanna see jesus in the jail jump suit, with the thug for life on the back...LOL...going around swiggin' 40 of OE, smokin dustie blunts, and punching other dieties...grabbing shivas ass, etc etc....

yes just as i assumed...online shopping IS a big part of the thug life...

and fuck those jesus freaks for capitalizing on the whole 420 thing...fuck'em straight to hell

the senario..."dude i just scored this totally awesome 420 shirt at the show last night...pass the bong man...so check the threads"

"dude i think you got conned by the ultimate con artist...jesus. HA!"

"awe man, damnit anyways"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this