Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earmuffs

Your Family Tree

Im bored at work..

So how did you get here.. I dont know my family history well but what i know is.

Great grandparents Came from Sweden to the United States in the late 1800's had my grandfather in North Dakota, he then married a Canadian girl and had a shit load of kids one of them being my dad.. dad met mom in Alberta some how.. then in 1978 they had me..

awesome super thread number 1

first? This is all well and good but seems a bit creepy with the "Israel is a bunch of cunts" thread being the hot topic now.

my great grandfather came from Ireland to here, and my great grandmother came from Germany and some how ended up meeting here and had my grandparents one marrying an Irish/Polish women then having my dad to then married my Irish/German mother having me. If that made any sense at all

(my fathers fathers)great x4 grandfather and grandmother came over from germany in 1889

(my fathers mother) creek indian and scottish.

my last name is bavarian/germanic

my moms family, i don't know much about. what i do know is that it's a scottish, swedish, lebanese, italian, cherokee, and english mix

i know alot of my fathers side. i have been doing alot of research since my teenage years.

yes, i'm a nerd.

A bunch of well-to-do Brits married a bunch of well-to-do French back in the Early days of Canada.

There's a knight (as in 'sir', not a guy on a horse) on the Brit side, and the French side included one of the 'Fathers of Confederation'

fathers_lg.jpg

^ the guy sitting dead center, the light pants.

And then somewhere along the line, the blacksheep were born and I'm from a bunch of them.

what the fuck.

there are way too many strange coincidences in life.

its 12:09am and i just got a phone call from the otherside of the country.

an uncle of mine just passed away.

crazy.

edit: AND after posting this i just went back to the main page and the first thread was about somebody who died.

what the fuck.

Mexican+Native American=

The one an only, the never lonely. Me.

Nuff said.

Imma native, been here since gods knows when...

everyone go back where ya came from...

like... now.

i'm all mixed up.

from my dad's side i'm 1/4 polish, 1/4 french

from my mom's side i'm scottish.

simply put, i'm amurrican.

:scrambled:

Scotland/Great Great Grand Parents

Ireland/Great Great Grand Parents

Theres some Indian in there somwhere too. Im just as lethal with a stone tied to a stick as i am with a empty bottle of whisky?What?

My Dad is Cantonese (Type of Chinaman) from Hong Kong, apparently my Grandparents were royalty there or something, but lost everything from a revolution-type shit, emigrated to US around the 50's or early 60's (not sure)

My moms dad is polish from Warsaw and her mom is mostly irish maybe some french and native american.

Ireland - Grandfather Dads side

Italy- Grandmother Dad's side

Scandinavia - Grandfather Mom's side

Lebanon - Grandmother Mom's side

I'm a mix of shit, but mostly Italian...I got the Italian name, but unfortunately the Irish skin

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now