+________A SUMMER DAY IN THE LIFE 2006

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

work for me...

you need to work on that ollie girl

Trust I know, it's a sad situation.

Started on the regular board 3wks ago, because 12oz doesn't respect longboarders.

Those pics i took myself putzing around, it doesn't look that bad when i'm practicing.

Unfortunately i'm not 14 anymore and it's kicking my way out of shape ass.

what happened internerd you don't like my grill or praying mantis doof stance?

As promised, here is my Day In The Summer Life : 2.0 : Vacation

These are taken over a week, so they are not all the same day.

8.jpg

EWR to SJU

6.jpg

American Apparel in Old San Juan

41.jpg

Waiting for El Mamski to call

9a.jpg

Isla Verde Panoramic

3.jpg

Visit Bacardi distillery.

Get free drinks.

6a.jpg

Explore El Yunque rainforest with El Mamerro

24.jpg

Watch some heat lightning

13.jpg

Explore one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Playa Flamenco

A Summer Day

(away from work)

In The life of

RumPuncher

IMG_2811.jpg

Wake up, check the mailbox, find goodies.

IMG_2815.jpg

Hop on the bike, go for a ride on some twisties.

IMG_2819.jpg

Find a spot to hang the hammock

IMG_2822.jpg

More riding in a 'Dark Sky' Nature Perserve

southdown_small.jpg

Some more exploring.

IMG_2814.jpg

Come home to find a local mess blacked out next door

IMG_2813.jpg

Eat, Drink and be Merry

IMG_2808.jpg

Plsy tunes (bonus points to who ever knows the album)

Summers are all about being lazy...

Wake up.

Picture99126.jpg

Pee.

Picture99127.jpg

Shower.

Picture99129.jpg

Do beauty/ hygeine stuff.

Picture99128.jpg

Crank the A/C.

Picture99130.jpg

12 oz...

Picture99131.jpg

Put off doing more artistic joint adventures...

Picture99132.jpg

Put on sweet ass hat. Drink, try to hook up with friends hot girlfriend.

IMG_4869.jpg

Go for swim.

IMG_5335.jpg

You know, summer time shit...

He actually takes that kind of shit as a compliment, I would never fuck her or anything. Well I mean if they broke up I would, I've known them both for like 6 years. It's all good. We tried to have a night where we switched girlfriends, didn't work though.

i finally decided to do this while going on a boring fucking business trip so....

a mundane day in the life of boogie hands

24844727.jpg

start with a shower which is located behind this shower curtain that looks like it was designed by ben sherman on a coke bender. anyway...i dont know how people start their day without a shower. if i dont get one im a fucking mess/more of an asshole....its like coffee except it doesnt suck or make girls vaginas taste funny.

429ede15.jpg

get in my car and drive to meet coworkers for a "day at work". the quotes mean i got a paid day off and didnt do a fucking thing except get mildly drunk and annoyed. more on that in a minute.

78595bb4.jpg

arrive at warped tour. confirm what i had been telling everyone the day before. the warped tour is a retarded high school. anyway. after wandering for 30 minutes looking for the beer backstage (there wasnt any) we came upon helmets last song. watch for 30 seconds before they stop playing and some whinny shit starts up a stage over. at this point we hit our reserves....3 cases of beer in a cooler. proceed to kick it in the car and talk shit about people at work.

4edc6c63.jpg

after about 5 beers in the car i hear talib come on. im like "blah blah...live hip hop..throw your hands in the air, etc, etc." but the sound is really fucking good so i decide to check it out. im not going to lie. the guy knows what hes going and the set was badass. warped tour came through on this one even if they didnt have free beer. i think j sands or one of the 10 thousand j-somethings in hip hop is back there somewhere.

7edfd675.jpg

leave early having accomplished what was needed. arrive home to wild ass boston terrier named jackson. nothing like coming home to a naked bitch to make your afternoon.

6936b708.jpg

wait on the girlfriend to figure out what she wants to do. drink heineken and play outlaw golf on the xbox.

404e743f.jpg

notice a new box on the side table shaped like a record. open it to find the 'sparrows swarm and sing" record i ordered a month and a half ago. if you havent heard these guys you fucking need to. especially if you are into the explosions in the sky, godspeed, etc, styles of music. fucking amazing stuff. one of my favorite bands aside from baroness which i was going to rock out to before i found this.

cd87c236.jpg

flash forward a few hours. dinner has been had (pizza, beer and chipotle tabasco...what?!). girlfriend is over. probably watched some shitty tv. nothing exciting. time to go to bed early so i can wake up at 5:45AM and jog off all the beer and shitty food i ate.