Ya....I'm just a "friend"......fuck

Gunm

Lens, that sucks...this isn't the same girl from the other night, is it?

naw, not her. I'm actually getting really good vibes from this girl. Imma chill with her probably on thursday and friday if she can find someone to watch her kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lens' date=' hit us up with flix of that girl[/quote']

To get you up to date....some pieces of shit in Oakland decided a few weeks ago that I didn't need my digital camera anymore so they took it off my hands by opening my car and going through my trunk.

But don't worry, I have a substitute camera for the time being and I will flick this girl on friday, develope flicks over weekend and post by monday or tuesday.

This new girl is really cute. She's digging on Lenso.

And Soup, thanks for that advice.....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

No----> seeing how I earn a salary I think I earn less then minimum wage. But I get paid technically all the time, even when I am sleeping! Plus I get free medical and dental, plus a cost of living raise for the location I live in. My job also pays for the house I live in. Beat that Mr. Snooty LENS!

No----> seeing how I earn a salary I think I earn less then minimum wage. But I get paid technically all the time' date=' even when I am sleeping! Plus I get free medical and dental, plus a cost of living raise for the location I live in. My job also pays for the house I live in. Beat that Mr. Snooty LENS![/quote']

dude, I kid sneakandcreep.....don't get butthurt over it!

here ::passes over a virtual glass of beer::

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I am crossing out your berry piece you Irish Bastard.

just kidding/

just explained my last relationship/friendship

Me and this girl who was the most perfect thing in the world for me. We dated like months before for about 8 months we broke up because i couldnt see her because i crashed my car and couldnt get out and she was going to school full time during the day and at night she worked i did the same. So shit slowed down we got back together sort of. We were together everyday all day and she stayed over my house in my bed everynight (we were intimate at these times). We help each other out cash wise when needed did things for each other went out on dates everything. BUT WE WERE JUST FRIENDS. She wasnt seeing anyone on the side either just me. She was waiting till her ex who she broke up with 3 years ago came back from iraq she wanted to get back with him....why i dont know. So after 3 months of this i said fuck it i cant take it if i am not together with you its just bullshit. I caught feelings but how couldnt of I we were in a relationship all my friends saw it even though I told them they werent they said we were too. So 2 weeks later she moves to South Carolina with the dude...

I am done with the whole relationship thing now...

well... that sounds shitty. :o

sorry.

Yeah fuck you Lens!

*call me

I won't have access to a phone until friday dude but I'll rock the pay phone. Come with me to SF thursday dude! you won't regret it

and Deto...PM me your new #

My #1 "friend" Drea gets back into town today.....yeah!