Ya....I'm just a "friend"......fuck

Gunm

What should i do 12oz? Want more info?

what should you do? Forge ahead...like Casek said, think of it as "Well, let's see if she has good taste or not."

As a rule...do not fear rejection. Do not tell long time friends you have a crush on them

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and this girl who was the most perfect thing in the world for me. We dated like months before for about 8 months we broke up because i couldnt see her because i crashed my car and couldnt get out and she was going to school full time during the day and at night she worked i did the same.

so you couldnt see her because you couldnt get out of your crashed car? how did you eat? when you started seeing her again did she bring you food while you were in your crashed car?

I have fantasized about humping some of my dearest guy friends...

oh fer sure....but I do that more so jus to test myself...

ughhh an usually Im repulsed.... im sure the feelings

are mutual..

it's a one way thing with me and you baby

::wink::

I was in a situation where i started haning out with this girl and at first like it was gonna lead some where then all of a sudden she changed her mind.. We became bestfriends, but when ever we got drunk we messed around then after a while we started going out.. long story short,, it didnt work out. Shit got really ugly between us and we didnt speak for over a year.

if it wasnt meant to be, it wasnt meant to be

Lens, that sucks...this isn't the same girl from the other night, is it?

I don't know what girls see in me, most of the time. I'm not bad looking, and I'm pretty nice...but, I'm incredibly shy, and it usually takes A LOT of effort on the girl's part to get me to relax around them, especially when I like them, too. If I'm a little drunk, it seems to help. I've had more than a few female friends tell me, "I had a crush on you for the longest time, but I just figured that you weren't interested, so I let it go..." I've been working on it a lot, though...it's getting easier, but I still have a ways to go.

Another thing she was going on like "o yeah dont forget our film sess! i really wanna see those films" so i was like yeah. What should i do 12oz? Want more info?

She doesn't really want to see those films, what she really wants to see is her pussy getting pounded and her tits flapping around madly.

Fuck her and her best friend at the same time

WELL HERE'S MY EXPEREINCE, IN CAPS.

If you find a "hoe" (for lack of a better word, hah) who just says you're a "friend" and she gives up the ass to everyone but you... you go around, find someone she knows, not necessarily one of her friends, and you fuck the shit out of them. More importantly, not just that, make it a night that girl will never forget.

Show that bitch you mean business, and if word gets out then you'll never hear the "friend" word again. And if that girl somehow can keep it on the low, then that friend of yours remains clueless, which is as good an ego booster as the come.

If this is some girl you're trying to DATE and you LIKE her... then don't obsess, see other girls, and show her (or your mates, cus whoever notices will get the word out) there's lots of ladies lining up for the LENS.

As for this so called "Spitting game" am I the ONLY guy that does alright without doing this?? For the ammount of strain and false pride it puts on a dude, I sure hope not. I just go on patient-buddha-autopilot, make a lot of really good girl friends, who invite me to go out clubbing or whatever, and having them there is by far the greatest ass magnet there is... as long as I don't actually fuck the girls I came in with, that then compllicates things.