Ya....I'm just a "friend"......fuck

Gunm

Isn't it fun when you have a girl you like a lot more than just a friend but there just isn;t that interest on her end aside from being "your friend"?

I've never done anything to screw up my friendships with said girls.....if i don't feel that spark or connection neccessary to take it to the next level, i don't pull a "look, I want to let you know...i really like you...but more than a friend.....blah blah blah" because that's a bitch move.

It'll invariably destroy the friendship or at the least damage it because she'll know you're into her on that tip and things'll be awkward forever more.

What makes these situations even better? When she's into a jerkoff that treats her poorly or isn't half the dude you are.

Then again, you have to ask yourself if a girl is even worth it if she is seeing such a loser in the first place. I mean, what does that say about you?

But who cares....as long as that girl makes your head swim you don't think about that.

I find that if i can ride out the crush, girls in this capacity end up becoming really really geunine friends that are hot as a bonus. Eye candy....mmmm, yes

Hell, and you know you'd still fuck'em if they ever came around and saw the light.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl I'm with now started off as my friend (not a good friend, just someone I worked with) with an asshole boyfriend. Well, in the end I won cuz I've been with her for 8 months and he spends most of his time in hiding, terrified of the day I catch him somewhere

just explained my last relationship/friendship

Me and this girl who was the most perfect thing in the world for me. We dated like months before for about 8 months we broke up because i couldnt see her because i crashed my car and couldnt get out and she was going to school full time during the day and at night she worked i did the same. So shit slowed down we got back together sort of. We were together everyday all day and she stayed over my house in my bed everynight (we were intimate at these times). We help each other out cash wise when needed did things for each other went out on dates everything. BUT WE WERE JUST FRIENDS. She wasnt seeing anyone on the side either just me. She was waiting till her ex who she broke up with 3 years ago came back from iraq she wanted to get back with him....why i dont know. So after 3 months of this i said fuck it i cant take it if i am not together with you its just bullshit. I caught feelings but how couldnt of I we were in a relationship all my friends saw it even though I told them they werent they said we were too. So 2 weeks later she moves to South Carolina with the dude...

I am done with the whole relationship thing now...

The girl I'm with now started off as my friend (not a good friend' date=' just someone I worked with) with an asshole boyfriend. Well, in the end I won cuz I've been with her for 8 months and he spends most of his time in hiding, terrified of the day I catch him somewhere[/quote']

as do you spend your time hiding and being terrified, of her parents.

sorry. i had to.

i've had to let more than a few of my guy friends know that i'm not into em like that.

it's super uncomfortable for awhile usually, but not forever.. most of em get over it. and there isn't really any weirdness on my part unless i get a stalker vibe...

sometimes it just ruins the whole shit though

fuck it though, life is about taking risks

sometimes it just ruins the whole shit though

fuck it though, life is about taking risks

that it is.....I've just started spitting game at any and all girls I find attractive these days. Sure, a lot has been failed attempts but there's been more than a few successes.

I'd just rather take a chance than wonder "woulda coulda shoulda"

but yeah, if i like a girl enough and want to keep her around, i won't ruin it by professing my love. There's a definate mark made on the friendship by doing so. i did it once or twice before and I swore to never do it again. Live and learn

that it is.....I've just started spitting game at any and all girls I find attractive these days. Sure, a lot has been failed attempts but there's been more than a few successes.

I'd just rather take a chance than wonder "woulda coulda shoulda"

but yeah, if i like a girl enough and want to keep her around, i won't ruin it by professing my love. There's a definate mark made on the friendship by doing so. i did it once or twice before and I swore to never do it again. Live and learn

you gotta turn shit around. "i don't get rejected, i just find out if the girl has taste or not"

btw: got any pics of this asian?

Haha LENS, that's currently happening to me.

It's funny because my parents know her and are always trying to tell me that she likes me and that I should make a move. I always tell them the same thing "She's just a really nice girl and she doesn't realize what she's doing." but they never listen. I always hope that they are right and someday she is just going to be like, "look, I like you more than I like my boyfriend because he's never around" and then something could develop.

I know better though.

-fuse.

Which brings to mind, anyone else have a really cool friend of the opposite sex that's really flirty and completely oblivious about it?

you gotta turn shit around. "i don't get rejected, i just find out if the girl has taste or not"

btw: got any pics of this asian?

which one? the one i almost got in a fight over last week? Edit: I am making my move to hang out with her this week tonight. Pics to follow

and thank you Casek, i will go ahead and implment that reversal of thinking for sure.

Oh, and Shai showed me just how worthless a Linux operating system is on saturday

"i don't get rejected' date=' i just find out if the girl has taste or not"[/b']

quote]

Words of wisdom...

The spitting game at everyone you think is hot is definately the way to go.

Your not gonna catch any fish if you don't cast your line... (thats what i say)

man exactly

i always end up catchin feelings for the hot frnds that i have and get along with very well....

however, over the years ive come to not really go anywhere with em cuz it never amounts to anything good, and i find after a while i get over it alright....

I went to SF with this old girlfriend of mine I kinda liked but when she said to me on the dancefloor....

"Lens, I'm not going to get offended if you wanna go talk or dance with other girls"

"Oh....uhm....okay....cool?"

(Shit)

...I knew the friendship tip was the law of the land between us. Oh well, she's fucking funny and cool to boot and thus i left it at that.

which one? the one i almost got in a fight over last week? Edit: I am making my move to hang out with her this week tonight. Pics to follow

and thank you Casek, i will go ahead and implment that reversal of thinking for sure.

Oh, and Shai showed me just how worthless a Linux operating system is on saturday

fuck yeah!

there are tons more. psychology tricks to get you laid and such.

I've been waiting for one of these threads for so long!

Theres this girl i like at the moment, lets call her Sarah. So were friends and shit but were not too close, i met her at a m8s party a couple of months ago and ive seen her about 8-10 times since and were always chatting. Shes well sound, bums art, and is intelligent, i cant stand dumb girls lately. So yeah it turns out she likes funny guys and within our friendship group id have to say i have the best sense of humour out of us which is a bonus. She found out i liked her cos she was sat next to my friend when i told her on msn and i didnt know anything about it. So that pissed me off cos i didnt have a clue and i didnt want her to find out like that. So we start talking a bit more and i message her a few times on myspace and she likes me. She found out i write cos i walked home once and bumed into her and she heard my bag rattling. But shes really interested in it, i dont like people know i paint cos its bait but i dunno with her it gives her somthing to talk to me about. But then i went completely off her cos her friend killed herself and she went downhill, she started cutting herself and just going off track and we didnt talk for a while. So now its all gone away i started talking to her again and its all good. But shes going out with this dickhead who treats girls like shit and has a chode aparentlyyy. But yeah shes gone away to russia atm and she took my address to send me a postcard and when she gets back shes gonna come round and watch some films at mine cos we organised it which is a bonus cos ill have her tomyself to chat too. I dunno to just be like YO i like you and shit or just let it keep going cos she must know i still like her?

I dont know if she likes me back as just a m8 or wants to go further cos she keeps giving little things away which i dont know how to take. Like before she went on holiday she said she was meeting up with her m8s to say goodbye and have a drink and i said kool ill see you there. And then it got cancelled and she personally text me to say it wasnt happened but she was free now if i wanted to go meet cos she wanted to see me before she went. So i was like cool yeah ill go. So i went and we talked a bit gave her a hug goodbye that was it. Another thing she was going on like "o yeah dont forget our film sess! i really wanna see those films" so i was like yeah. What should i do 12oz? Want more info?

I've been waiting for one of these threads for so long!

Theres this girl i like at the moment, lets call her Sarah. So were friends and shit but were not too close, i met her at a m8s party a couple of months ago and ive seen her about 8-10 times since and were always chatting. Shes well sound, bums art, and is intelligent, i cant stand dumb girls lately. So yeah it turns out she likes funny guys and within our friendship group id have to say i have the best sense of humour out of us which is a bonus. She found out i liked her cos she was sat next to my friend when i told her on msn and i didnt know anything about it. So that pissed me off cos i didnt have a clue and i didnt want her to find out like that. So we start talking a bit more and i message her a few times on myspace and she likes me. She found out i write cos i walked home once and bumed into her and she heard my bag rattling. But shes really interested in it, i dont like people know i paint cos its bait but i dunno with her it gives her somthing to talk to me about. But then i went completely off her cos her friend killed herself and she went downhill, she started cutting herself and just going off track and we didnt talk for a while. So now its all gone away i started talking to her again and its all good. But shes going out with this dickhead who treats girls like shit and has a chode aparentlyyy. But yeah shes gone away to russia atm and she took my address to send me a postcard and when she gets back shes gonna come round and watch some films at mine cos we organised it which is a bonus cos ill have her tomyself to chat too. I dunno to just be like YO i like you and shit or just let it keep going cos she must know i still like her?

I dont know if she likes me back as just a m8 or wants to go further cos she keeps giving little things away which i dont know how to take. Like before she went on holiday she said she was meeting up with her m8s to say goodbye and have a drink and i said kool ill see you there. And then it got cancelled and she personally text me to say it wasnt happened but she was free now if i wanted to go meet cos she wanted to see me before she went. So i was like cool yeah ill go. So i went and we talked a bit gave her a hug goodbye that was it. Another thing she was going on like "o yeah dont forget our film sess! i really wanna see those films" so i was like yeah. What should i do 12oz? Want more info?

whoa whoa whoa there tiger. slow down.

as myself and alot of the older guys on here will tell you, don't fuck around. just tell her what you want. if she doesn't ahve the same intentions, fuck it. wasn't meant to be.

sounds like she's into you. just play your cards right. she's waiting on you to make the first move, though. most females do that.