Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whitepower

• screaming hand logo

• smells

• support local lurker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PUT AN END TO INSTAGRAM!! AND BRING REAL UNCUT GRAFFITI BACK!!! LETS GET SOME VANDALISM AND STREET BEEFS!!!

EASO & ABUKE CAO-TNG -2D4

Posted Images

Obnoxious, that Stienbeck hand in the concrete. If that's the one I'm thinking of... Good find. I lived up on top of David Avenue and Filmore some years ago. I would ride my bike past that everyday on my way to work or go surf, whatevs. There are a couple other signatures written in old concrete that are in out of the way spots and I always wondered if they were real. They looked legit to me.

Monterey was a strange place to move to not knowing anybody out there. I made very few friends, but it was a great time in my life. Brought some good memoirs with that flick.

Props due when Im not on the IPhone.

• Like 1

Thanks bruh.

I'm always in the area now so I'll be keeping and eye out for tags and what not.

So many more shit to find around there. I'll be flicking more stuff around an hopefully I'll find some neat things. Not that I already have. I'll be expecting those props hah.