Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meanone

831 cali

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^thats what Jaer said...

you my nigga werm

i saw some fool at hartnell tryin to mug me cuz i had a blackbook in my hand y didnt he hit me up tooo scared:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow somebody si makin cash upon cash! Better sell out now and go scribble on a electrical box or street sign or even better A LIGHT POLE! I love a man, all you boys with cans, who does it wit a light pole it is so straight up swell!

dont talk about me :cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: stuff it in your little backpack and ride along - Yesterday, 11:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman

U DONT MATTER - GET IT? YOUR GRAFF IS INCONSEQUENTIAL - GET IT? STUFF YOUR FUTURE - GET IT?

Logo can you translate this for me? it's from swordsman and honestly i don't get it..

oh yeah hes just being a faggot. its kinda hard for me to translate. stuff your future is definitely trying to covert you to faggotry. he is trying to talk all scholarly but i see right through it.

OHHH i see. i couldn't understand it so my conclusion was the same. He's just a faggot bitch. I thought it was something about him stuffing something in his back hole?. err i don't know. Thanks Brah.

Villa seemed to be a rob from the rich sort of guy (TY Hollywood). So far so good. But none of us are rich. We are all just trying to get by the best we can. So when a small business or a city street sign or whatever is vandalized, is this really just petty tyranny?

hahahah what a fuckin cop thing to say :lol: