831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
deadpool. keep SE out your mouth.

i think this is the 3rd time someones said that. ha

I knew you were gonna say something, I didn't even disrespect but whatever.

Im surprised you have something to say now tho, take a look at the end of page 2670 you didnt have much to say then when your boy threw se and 2d4 out his mouth at ashy even when he brought up rts, unless you already checked him, he must not know his history, but whatever im not the only one seeing all this im just the one bringing it up, its all graff n vandalism and fucking shit up right

REAL TALK WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE "ACCIDENTAL" MEAN HACK? I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT..BE A MAN AND COME FORWARD WITH WHO DID IT SO THE REAL MH MOBBSTAS CAN HANDLE SOME BUSINESS..I HEAR ITS MOTION SO IF NO ONE COME FOWARD WITH THIS SHIT IM GOING TO ASSUME ITS MOTION AND ME AN THE HOMIES BOUT TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DUMB ASS..DONT EVER DISRESPECT MY FAM LIKE THAT ..HE GOT PEOPLE THAT WILL RIDE FOR HIM WHENEVER HOMIE...MH MOBB... FOREVER MEAN...

It was "Motion"... Ive been in the game long enough to know u dnt go over peeps that are better then me n espeacilly him....no diss 2 KING MEAN or M.H Crew ..my bad serio talk. the rain had washed the sand up against the wall .if i knew it was MEAN I wouldnt have never touched that wall.im sorry 2 KING MEAN straight up .... Motion ...RIP MEAN!