831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i'm not saying that you all did it, but shouldn't your crew be aware of who to go over and who not to go over? don't get me wrong, tng is coming back with some dope shit, but the person who did that should be dropped. makes you guys look like you have no respect for the dead. keep doing your thing, just be aware brah. pm if you want to continue this convo.

he looks down and shakes his head back and forth...

Schizo who are you to talk on this matter.. you act like the whole crew got down on one straight letter.

it's all bad that happened tho , rip mean

PS those cats tried to be the town heros hacking that tng, when all they did was add more scribbles on the piece.

they aint trying to be town heros , they got respect for a dead man, thats it plain and simple...

and it says tng over that mean piece so, to me it seem like tng as a crew dont got respect for my dead homie.... enough said...anyone got a problem p.m me..

Salas never changes, TNG you guys are marks for going over MEAN straight up no respect.

Bump GEVS keep shining homie:cool:

U sure were marks?? Ha.....fa sho......n if only all u lops no y the mean was gone over on accident...but no need to xplain to NO CHUMPS.... RIP DREW AKA MEAN ONE MOST HATED....by the way smelly, hows retirement going??:D

they aint trying to be town heros , they got respect for a dead man, thats it plain and simple...

and it says tng over that mean piece so, to me it seem like tng as a crew dont got respect for my dead homie.... enough said...anyone got a problem p.m me..

relax you guys are acting like the entire crew hacked that mean. rip mean but sumbody

fucked up from tng. go fix it if your that offended . tng stays painting not while you fools gossip on here like sum bitches.

U sure were marks?? Ha.....fa sho......n if only all u lops no y the mean was gone over on accident...but no need to xplain to NO CHUMPS.... RIP DREW AKA MEAN ONE MOST HATED....by the way smelly, hows retirement going??:D

Retirement?? I dont live in Cali havent for a long time probably why you havent seen me around, and yes im sure you guys are marks you guys have made that clear..

• Like 1

relax you guys are acting like the entire crew hacked that mean. rip mean but sumbody

fucked up from tng. go fix it if your that offended . tng stays painting not while you fools gossip on here like sum bitches.

Haha....there was no need for anyone to go fix it...shit should have been left alone...period.

• Like 1

Haha....there was no need for anyone to go fix it...shit should have been left alone...period.

Pardon me dude...But do we really have to fight when someone goes over someone?

Keep it on the walls...its all fun and games...

someone fix that MEAN and carry on.....

i would fight for someone going over me ...i dont care if it was a throwie. people that say stuff like that go to art school....lol its not fun in games after 15 years of painting and when you get popped you go to prison over it ...the fun and game s are gone at that point........

Retirement?? I dont live in Cali havent for a long time probably why you havent seen me around, and yes im sure you guys are marks you guys have made that clear..

Well in these salas streets.....ur history.u were koo back then....but this is the next generation......n even wen u wwre here, I still didnt see u...and as far as us beinfbeing marks.....ha I wud lyk for u to come pay us a trip n c wats really gud. Shit aint the same....but anyways...... LETS GO LSU!!!! Fuck a leva

man im not to involved with the graff scene no more cuz its wack now but mean was a close buddy of mine and for you ignorant stupid kids to go over him was uncalled for you should literally just think tiwce before going over someone that actually had some talent and you guys went over him with some wack ass shit. and theres no excuse for it and whats done is done karma is a bitch, and now your disrespecting the older headswith your next generation talk, man grow the fuck up kid with that street bullshit you aint gonna make it far in this game with that attitude and lack of respect. rest in peace mean and props to those that still keep my homies name alive and not disrespect it

• Like 1

man im not to involved with the graff scene no more cuz its wack now but mean was a close buddy of mine and for you ignorant stupid kids to go over him was uncalled for you should literally just think tiwce before going over someone that actually had some talent and you guys went over him with some wack ass shit. and theres no excuse for it and whats done is done karma is a bitch, and now your disrespecting the older headswith your next generation talk, man grow the fuck up kid with that street bullshit you aint gonna make it far in this game with that attitude and lack of respect. rest in peace mean and props to those that still keep my homies name alive and not disrespect it

Sit down. TNG right here and i respect means work, someone fucked up in the crews name all bad.. but quit talkin down on it like some gossiping fools, cause it wasnt the whole crew rockin one straight. rip