831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HAHAHAHA

are you gonna say that one roof in salinas is more than ALL of santa cruz.. even people in mh said were smashing all over you .damn son youre fucking RETARDED.. we arent battling for salinas.. its productivity..lemme explain it for you.. cause i know youre too stupid to understand.. who ever makes the most graffiti wins... get it? simple as this... you lose GAME OVER

TRUE TRUE TRUE .. WORST BATTLE EVER .BUMP PRYZE TRASH GHEY FREE LOSE AND OH MY GOD I CAN HEAR U TALKIN SHIT ALREADY HAHAHAHAHA a ha ah hA Ha h

why does everybody in rts feel or think they deserve respect?

you aint doing nothing special so what you steal some fucking cans

you just started doing that before that we would all get amped on

osh sales so what the fuck crawled up your asses? you watch a fucking movie and you think your part of some fucking lifestyle "we live the life" what fucking life you aint about shit

homie not even infront of your chick real talk letting 16 yr old niggas punk you. how you gonna get respect from that. and catching tags make;s you a king fuck qwest you the man dog.... and dont come at me with your i know revok bullshit cause you know what i dont give a fuck you think salinas aint shit then bounce homie.

about the misfits letters who the fuck made you style king dog you bit that too so what the fuck everybody bites so what makes us so fucking special.

osh sales so what the fuck crawled up your asses? you watch a fucking movie and you think your part of some fucking lifestyle "we live the life" what fucking life you aint about shit

homie not even infront of your chick real talk letting 16 yr old niggas punk you. how you gonna get respect from that. and catching tags make;s you a king fuck qwest you the man dog.... and dont come at me with your i know revok bullshit cause you know what i dont give a fuck you think salinas aint shit then bounce homie.

about the misfits letters who the fuck made you style king dog you bit that too so what the fuck everybody bites so what makes us so fucking special.

damn

nicely put

OH wait... you mean the crew started.

I don't know about any of this. all I know is that I just moved here and have already produced more than these fools have. whether it's Salinas, Santa Cruz, or San Francisco. Euro...no disrespect, but don't get it twisted. you just started racking. I've been up on game for a while. it's how a niggah eats...haha. I say we should just let the people battling handle it and everyone else keeps their output to themselves.

I took them under my wing. you're telling me if you had the choice between paying for Osh cans or having your homie teach you how to get boxes of paint for free...you wouldn't take up the opportunity? I don't know man. they're both really humble and not big headed at all. Prize has a reason to be talking shit to these kids right now...but other than this...when is he ever on here talking shit? hardly ever. I don't think putting your friends on blast like that is right. and Mean...stop nut riding Euro...that shit is old already. you're swinging from his nuts like you were Tarzan.

I took them under my wing. you're telling me if you had the choice between paying for Osh cans or having your homie teach you how to get boxes of paint for free...you wouldn't take up the opportunity? I don't know man. they're both really humble and not big headed at all. Prize has a reason to be talking shit to these kids right now...but other than this...when is he ever on here talking shit? hardly ever. I don't think putting your friends on blast like that is right. and Mean...stop nut riding Euro...that shit is old already. you're swinging from his nuts like you were Tarzan.

thats funny coming from someone who jocks prize

hahahahaha!!!

and as for me and euro and my crew you dont know shit about us

so keep running your mouth

oh, I jock my letters from Prize? is that right? i could swear Chew T7L gave me my throw up...and besides that all I do is block letters. so...really now...how is it possible that I'm jocking Prize. aside from you not only jocking your name off Mean from Hawaii who's clicked with all the PDB's and totally biting his pieces and destroying them. you may be able to paint...but you have no style or letters...so get off your high horse. you guys can't even keep up with a battle so the only way you can clarify yourself is agreeing with Euro. get real, dude. I'm over it.