831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
just like you werent prize when me and use went to your pad

oh you mean when you were too fucking stupid to figure out that you live on the internet and listen to too much gossip.and son, slapping stickers like youre some graffiti baller.. please someone tell how downloading the whackist font off the internet putting a 3d on it and printing on STICKERS AND ACTUALLY FLICKING IT has any sort of artistic talent son.. and you cant say i dont have any.. cause i know i do. oh i forgot youre still shook cause you got caught at your tunnel sewer dwelling pussy ass spots, and the saddest part of all of this kid is that you cant even come correct there. and where is nez at? tell that bitch to get at me already instead of saying it. i find it funny that me and rest of the crew can juggle, racking more shit than you ever thought was possible, sniffing cakes off bitches chests, travel, work full time, running mad scams, and still manage to paint more than you.. but i guess thats what happens when mommys credit card maxes out, and you dont know how to get anymore paint... i actually feel bad for you, its kinda bummin me out...oh yeah its cause im an emo bitch, i almost forgot....close one

oh you mean when you were too fucking stupid to figure out that you live on the internet and listen to too much gossip.and son, slapping stickers like youre some graffiti baller.. please someone tell how downloading the whackist font off the internet putting a 3d on it and printing on STICKERS AND ACTUALLY FLICKING IT has any sort of artistic talent son.. and you cant say i dont have any.. cause i know i do. oh i forgot youre still shook cause you got caught at your tunnel sewer dwelling pussy ass spots, and the saddest part of all of this kid is that you cant even come correct there. and where is nez at? tell that bitch to get at me already instead of saying it. i find it funny that me and rest of the crew can juggle, racking more shit than you ever thought was possible, sniffing cakes off bitches chests, travel, work full time, running mad scams, and still manage to paint more than you.. but i guess thats what happens when mommys credit card maxes out, and you dont know how to get anymore paint... i actually feel bad for you, its kinda bummin me out...oh yeah its cause im an emo bitch, i almost forgot....close one

fuck it i live on net

biting all these frisco fools is making you real sick hahhahhaahaha!!!!

your an emo fag

as for my stickers theres no need to hate cus your not making any

and as for being shoook

your the shook one getting fucked up in front of your bitch and trying to talk to me so you wouldnt get your ass beat.....pitifull

its all good

keep talking shit......................................................................

fuck it i live on net

biting all these frisco fools is making you real sick hahhahhaahaha!!!!

your an emo fag

as for my stickers theres no need to hate cus your not making any

and as for being shoook

your the shook one getting fucked up in front of your bitch and trying to talk to me so you wouldnt get your ass beat.....pitifull

its all good

keep talking shit......................................................................

HAHAHAHAH jelous.. of you son?!?! hey remember when i was youre hero.. and your pussy ass called me when i lived in frisco. i do.. so dont front .. and about the use thing cmon you arent foolin anyone kid, noone got fucked up. and you had to bring your body guard. why are you affraid of an "emo" kid .. i believe that makes you the bitch.

HAHAHAHAH jelous.. of you son?!?! hey remember when i was youre hero.. and your pussy ass called me when i lived in frisco. i do.. so dont front .. and about the use thing cmon you arent foolin anyone kid, noone got fucked up. and you had to bring your body guard. why are you affraid of an "emo" kid .. i believe that makes you the bitch.

thats funny i thought you were dope

and to get technical you called me but whatever you want to think

and as for my bodyguard he fucked you up cus you threatend him, but see i could of been a dick and just hopped your ass with my homie but i wasnt like that

but now that i think about it i should

we will meet again i aint trippin off of your ass

all i know is that if you try to bring any weapons like your hammer that you used to bang on my tags with

you will get fucked up

see me when you see me bitch ass pussy

thats funny i thought you were dope

and to get technical you called me but whatever you want to think

and as for my bodyguard he fucked you up cus you threatend him, but see i could of been a dick and just hopped your ass with my homie but i wasnt like that

but now that i think about it i should

we will meet again i aint trippin off of your ass

all i know is that if you try to bring any weapons like your hammer that you used to bang on my tags with

you will get fucked up

see me when you see me bitch ass pussy

hahah are you saying he jumped on me.. were on lsd when you two came over.. cause no one jumped on anyone. now you wanna jump on me?? whats wrong you cant do it alone. yo answer me this are you gay dog?