831 cali

meanone

well shit i guess if i fell off... im guna have to get back on it..... thanks for putin my skillz in check, hows about a paint off MH????? pieces or bombing... you choose, we could do the damn thing, take it to chill spots, cuz i know its not guna be in ups... trains, whatevers... no tag bangin crap just lets the skills speak... any takers????

i guess if thats what you wanna do

no ones tag bangin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well shit i guess if i fell off... im guna have to get back on it..... thanks for putin my skillz in check, hows about a paint off MH????? pieces or bombing... you choose, we could do the damn thing, take it to chill spots, cuz i know its not guna be in ups... trains, whatevers... no tag bangin crap just lets the skills speak... any takers????

PRIZE YOUR A FUCKING JOKE GIVE IT UP... U FELL OFF AND U CANT GET BACK ON WAT A TOY GET YOUR OWN STYLESTOP CHOMPING OFF JELOE AND THE REST OF FRISCO...TOOOOYYYYY.....

DOG IF U THINK U CAN SMASH US IN BOMBING YOUR WRONG ALL IS IS LITTLE TAGS I HAVENT SEEN A HUGE ASS RTS SINCE I WAS IN RTS big use thats me....and i think u know that but if u wanna handle this lets do it dog u should already know how i get down....

yea real talk we own salinas...what....

ha ha ha aha thats just funny real talk you dont own shit. and neither do i

no ones up in town noems runnning on the hoghway cast and dare are on the highway

shit in reallity i think aruke is up more than you use and thats being real dog

aura and eary are up with fill ins oath is up not only in sainas but seaside with throw ups

and tags "spraypaint" not marker tags.

mean hasnt really been crushing like the ol days just stickers, i havent painted in a minute

in town and you use you really think to highly of your graff skills. they are not that great.

tunnel get the point

now really please sit there and think for a minute who really runs shit you guys please

i dont think those pieces have ever seen sunlight...

RUNNING THE STREETS...NOW. RUNNING THE STREETS...ALWAYS

EURO RTS

IM COMING BACK SO I AINT EVEN TRIPPIN

you guys needs to get real and look at holw spread out your graffiti is. cool...you paint the tunnels in Salinas alot...that's chill. go to Santa Cruz, go to SF, go to LA...you see us up...not just one little shithole town. up your game. we'll meet you on the level if you think you can handle it.

HAHAHAA DOG YOU CANT EVEN TALK

NO TALENT

GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

hhahahha...is that right. you fools are so stuck in your own world thinking you're really dope cuz you paint tunnels in a small town...and post stickers cuz you have no handstyles. Mean from Hawaii called...he said he wants his name back. come up with an original name, original letters...and actually paint something. then maybe you'll have room to run your mouth.

hhahahha...is that right. you fools are so stuck in your own world thinking you're really dope cuz you paint tunnels in a small town...and post stickers cuz you have no handstyles. Mean from Hawaii called...he said he wants his name back. come up with an original name, original letters...and actually paint something. then maybe you'll have room to run your mouth.

OK HUEY

YOU THINK YOUR TIGHT BUT YOUR REALLY NOT

I HAVENT SEEN SHIT OF YOURS AND THE SHIT I HAVE SEEN IS PRETTY WHACK

BUT ITS OK MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL BE TIGHT

FOR BEING THIRTY YEARS OLD I WOULD AT LEAST THINK YOU GOT A LITTLE SKILL

THATS FUNNY CUS I WILL RIP YOU AND IM ONLY 18 SO I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR YOU

WHERE ARE YOUR PICS AT?????

GET THE FUCK OUT THE GAME YOU TALENTLESS BITCH!!