831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It just goes to show how many people get there panties up in a bunch by what people say. Then one thing leads to another. Like me saying cero has the style of a retarded 4th grader who needs a graffiti coloring book. Automatically it I'll strike a nerve and it I'll get him to start yappin. Fuck what people think. Everybody should know that by now.

i agree with the whole fuck what anyone thinks, but c'mon now divine. your the one with the matches that starts all these fires with everyone. of course there gonna reply back at you and say a shit load of nonsense.

Yea you got a point there. But why let me get to them? They should care less. Internet bros! It's just I like saying shit. They talk this and that and say I'm this jae chick who I never even met so I decide To speak some nonsence also. Who cares what I write or what I say. And I do contribute pics. I just also like to conversate with my fellow graffiti artist's. Or vandals whichever one people prefer.