831 cali

meanone

zany a dropout? dont speak on what you dont know, anyone from LCM has more heart than you faggot, and yeah you say that cuz you don't even live in salinas you moron. well fuck this talking, do something.

bitch how i said handle pm me and trust me the word is out on zany puto u wana be so called niggas from the hood u aint shit but little bitches trying to come up pm me u fucking fat fuck and we handle this shit like men

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how could you get away with writen that, were less than an hour away from the real SESTOR and that fool puts in work. There a little to close there is a million words in the dictionary why don't you just find a different one, be original. seems like alot fools are biten hard now days. effects of the ounce. must just be alot of younger cats or dogs for all you e thugs fool eee.:cool:

eee u broke my heart carnal

Wow haha real smart taking flicks at night, you guys are vandals, I can't believe you post that weak shit on here, you waisted paint cuz that bull ain't riding in salas buddy.

ummm were u at ??? fuck lcm and fuck u bitch were wasted vandals ur crew aint got shit even tell suka hahahaha wen ever they hit him up he pussys out and hes the main head of ur crew but at the same time calling the cops at niggas in front of his work to arrest the homie hahaha talk about dry snitching