831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
FUCK LCM TNG WVK ALL DAY

Somebody's mad cuz they like 30 and went no where in life and does graffiti cuz he wants to fit in, what you meant was fuck tng And wvk all day, and your pathetic hobbit life...... You are now going to accidently fall on a rusty screwdriver.

Somebody's mad cuz they like 30 and went no where in life and does graffiti cuz he wants to fit in, what you meant was fuck tng And wvk all day, and your pathetic hobbit life...... You are now going to accidently fall on a rusty screwdriver.

AM I supposed to cry hahaha ur a joke bitch how i said ur crew cant handle beef one on one pm me mother fucker ur crew aint nothing but drop outs and i put that shit on blast u pussy as motherfucker trying to jump people y u get mad mad fat fuck ur just like suka wen they hit u up u have ur tail all up on ur ass sayaing u dont want beef but then come back and try to regulate wen its like 12 on 3 fuck lcm all day lets handle like men bitch i know ur crew wont be down pussy's

WRONG. dropouts? what are you talking about??nobody jumped anyone you idiot your just a scandalous ho, you like to stick your nose where it dont belong. YOU JUST MAD cause your pathetic. and you dry snitch like a muthafucka.....you mad cuz your boy started crying when my boy whipped his ass in front of all your boys and didnt do a damn thing about it, we left you alone cuz you were handicapped and saying you dont want any beef. end of story. Go catch a mop tag in some bathroom bitch, message me if you want to talk some more.

SANY0881.jpg

how could you get away with writen that, were less than an hour away from the real SESTOR and that fool puts in work. There a little to close there is a million words in the dictionary why don't you just find a different one, be original. seems like alot fools are biten hard now days. effects of the ounce. must just be alot of younger cats or dogs for all you e thugs fool eee.:cool: