831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i ant sure if your stoked on this, but i don't think many people think that this is worth even posting .i ant trying to be mean but Why don't you go practice a little and spend more time painting than posting pictures and talking. Bottom line half this thread is crap one liners , ugly tags , shitty throw ups and plan stupid burners that don't even have any letter structure, tho's of you who i am speaking about should go put some time in painting or even drawing and get a little better before posting pictures of you stuff. i think if your doing throw ups and tags they should be rad considering the fact its the simplest form of a graff. like i said i ant trying to be mean or a prick i would just like to see are towns seen be half as good as it use to be maybe thats why alot of us older cats got better so quick, we didnt spend time on the internet biteing and chating we went out painting or hit the black book thats what graffiti is not some gay web site to boost are egos, when i was younger i didnt even waste my time taken pictures ,i knew the crap i did when i first started was not worth putting up hear plus when i was little you would get trashed if you posted gay shit. Graffiti is art no matter how you look at it, its not about being a gangster or some hard ass its about being new and different. STYLE iS KEY.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I agree. 2nd..