831 cali

meanone

werm i hope somebody cuts your cock off shoves it down your throat and sewes your mouth shut hust putting in my 2 sence

WERM i hope somebody cuts your cock off shoves it down your throat and sews your mouth shut , just putting in my 2 cents.....your welcome PM me if you want to talk shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i never get on this shit anymore

fuck the online game

fuck the local scene

everythings gone to shit fuck you toys

everyone that ever meant shit to me either quit or is restin in piece

yall need to wise up an learn to keep your fuckin mouths shut most of you new cats dont even know what the fuck your doin or getting into

none of you are going anywhere in the graff game

fuck everyone rip to my homie mean miss you every day you were right about this scene i get what you were trying to tell me now

rip pear,bosek much respect

everyone else fuck you fuck your crew fuck your state of mind fuck your art school goin, 9 to 5 havin, talk shit behind a screen bitches, fuck graff-Eary Mh

fuck the online game

fuck the local scene

yall need to wise up an learn to keep your fuckin mouths shut most of you new cats dont even know what the fuck your doin or getting into

fuck everyone rip to my homie mean miss you every day you were right about this scene i get what you were trying to tell me now

everyone else fuck you fuck your crew fuck your state of mind fuck your art school goin, 9 to 5 havin, talk shit behind a screen bitches, fuck graff-Eary Mh

BUMP

fuck the online game

fuck the local scene

yeah fuck school and fuck having a job. i want to live off of my parents forever.

AND AS 4 WERM, DAMN DUDE U FUCKIN SUCK!!!! GIVE IT UP ALREADY...........

I LOVE IT!...keep telling me to quit

all i see is screen names talking..blah blah....state what you write or shut the fuck up...

no contributions here...no pics..pure shit breath...if you respond to this then you fall in that category..peace to the people that want peace

see that as you lay on the ground because you got fucked up...by the nigga...... FUCK DEVOUR NOT JUST YOU AND YOUR CREW BUT YOUR GAY ASS NAME!! NORTE.....-KEBSLOKZ

damn this kid loves to talk

stop net-banging muthafucker you aint scaring no one

I LOVE IT!...keep telling me to quit

all i see is screen names talking..blah blah....state what you write or shut the fuck up...

no contributions here...no pics..pure shit breath...if you respond to this then you fall in that category..peace to the people that want peace

OH NO I DONT WANA BE CATEGORIZED!!!!! UR AN IDIOT, ALL U DO IS AKT LIKE A BIG ASS WRITER WHEN U DONT GOT ANY HISTORY OF THE GRAFF GAME. I KNOW WHO U ARE AND WHAT UR ALL ABOUT. I MEAN IF UR HARD LIKE U SAY U ARE THEN GET AT ME. FUCK PEACE U FUCKIN CHICKENSHIT PUSSY! "I WANNA BE FRENDZ WITH ALL THE WRITERS,PEACE TO ALL, HAVE RESPECT".... FUCKIN FAGGOT WOULDNT DO SHIT IF IT CAME DOWN 2 HANDLE BIZZ AND U KNOW THAT RITE SERGIO?.......

OH NO I DONT WANA BE CATEGORIZED!!!!! UR AN IDIOT, ALL U DO IS AKT LIKE A BIG ASS WRITER WHEN U DONT GOT ANY HISTORY OF THE GRAFF GAME. I KNOW WHO U ARE AND WHAT UR ALL ABOUT. I MEAN IF UR HARD LIKE U SAY U ARE THEN GET AT ME. FUCK PEACE U FUCKIN CHICKENSHIT PUSSY! "I WANNA BE FRENDZ WITH ALL THE WRITERS,PEACE TO ALL, HAVE RESPECT".... FUCKIN FAGGOT WOULDNT DO SHIT IF IT CAME DOWN 2 HANDLE BIZZ AND U KNOW THAT RITE SERGIO?.......

you just proved my point...