THIS HERB IS SELLING A BLACKBOOK ON EBAY $200+ AND RISING

MoeLarryCurly

The auction was titled "NYC ORIGINAL CONTEMPORARY GRAFFITI ART CYCLE KRYLON

HOLY shit i dont know if it is just my drunk ass self but...look at this fucking herb trying to sell this $200+ BILLS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NYC-Original-Contemporary-Graffiti-Art-Cycle-Krylon_W0QQitemZ220006662850QQihZ012QQcategoryZ20158QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

n27613154_30666942_6330.jpg

n27613154_30666944_7191.jpg

n27613154_30666950_9786.jpg

is it just me or is this lame..come on now

time for an el ride to mcdonalds...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might just be you...

if that was me i'd charge $400 to some gallery chump, not me at all...i'll hold onto my 20lbs of flicks i've acquired, of many years, of many, many things older than me; flicks old enough to order a drink in a bar. cant put a price on stuff like that..

smart alex there, eh Smart?:freak:

• 2 weeks later...

thats alot to give up for me im not near famous and i couldnt sell my black book for 200...

theres so many hours of heart in soul there.. its sad to me... but i have aquried(sp) 2 black books from a writer who quit graff and thought i whould apprciate them..

you could just copy a bunch of cycle and twist throws and sell it for more bank' date=' art nerds dont know the difference[/quote']

idea.gif

especially for twist shit....his shit sells....now i know this is an asshole move but...$225 dollars doesnt sound that bad to me either...

idea.gif

especially for twist shit....his shit sells....now i know this is an asshole move but...$225 dollars doesnt sound that bad to me either...

seriously tho....i wouldnt do it.......but if i was about to be kicked out of my place cause i couldnt make ends meet....id think about it..:huh:

• 2 weeks later...