my day in camera phone pictures.

DETO

i have no idea why, but i was using my picture phone yesterday, (i never use the camera on my phone) and later realised, i had documented most of my day, so here was my day yesterday. (in camera phone pictures)

first my evening started off by going to my favorite restaurant in the whole world. i didn't plan on eating, i just went to go talk to someone...

at.jpg

i was there beofre they opened for dinner...

the second people in the restaurant was the dean of students for the Universty of Planet Deto. (he's my old high school biology teacher, good guy. i went and spoke briefly with him and his wife)

05-19-06_1712.jpg

got a look at the specials and decided to order the parmisian encrusted goat cheese salad with zuccini and yellow squash medalians.

05-19-06_1714.jpg

05-19-06_1715.jpg

after my salad, i had some dessert. a slice of homemade peanut butter cake. it was all really good. (i had ice tea, and those are Versace glasses.)

05-19-06_1728.jpg

ran to walmart and picked up a dvd and a silver and played with some letters in the hobby section...

05-21-06_1642.jpg

went to the atm, to get some cash for the evening...

05-26-06_1613.jpg

spent my cash and more at my favorite bar, The Anaconda [/no homo]

06-29-06_2217.jpg

06-29-06_2218.jpg

and a few Makers Mark's on the rocks later, it was time to call it a night.

06-29-06_2219.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i need a new phone,preferably a camera phone, one that takes pictures of asses as good as the one pfffft used.:p

hahaha theo she looked like she was running from you on that first one, you know her? or is it jus stalker status at walgreens?

i need a new phone,preferably a camera phone, one that takes pictures of asses as good as the one pfffft used.:p

hahaha theo she looked like she was running from you on that first one, you know her? or is it jus stalker status at walgreens?

stalker status. at sav-on. i don't think she noticed me the whole time.

Guest nutsonmychin!

mmm. crunch wrap cheers.

Photo_5.jpg

uh, hi smokey

Photo_3.jpg

the "go isreal" side of the protest. check out all 7 people

Photo_15.jpg

lunch with my nephew.

Photo_12.jpg

Photo_13.jpg

Photo_11.jpg

n thats all.

tomorrow will be good. i will get some candid bart shots.