Pet Peeves - Summer'06

RumPuncher

hah...funny little paki. oh yeah! speaking of...i saw this indian girl with the flowy clothes and all that getting down with her scummy, wanna-be-hard summer fling in the park in the backseat of the luxury sedan her parents bought for her. i thought how nice it would be to let her parents know about it if i could watch the punishment ensue.

thats right...youre all brown to me.

funny you should mention this...

I pulled into one of my favorite "ciggarette" rolling spots and what do I see? an underage hooker going down on a scummy old man (at least I assume she's an underage hooker, theres lots of them addicted to crack here).

the only reason it's somewhat funny is because I was with my buddy, and we frequently roll "ciggarettes" at this spot... and it's not the first time we've seen said scummy old man catching brains from this little girl. she looks really young.... like 14-15 years old young.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- when people say "I could care less" when they really mean the opposite. it happens all the time you'll notice.

- running out of teepee

- teepee that isn't on par with my standards.

- fair weather associates. (you bettaaa watch how close I get.)

I agree on the bluetooth ear piece shit, it makes me want to punch people on thier ears regaurdless if theyer men or women.

also agree on shitty drivers

-tail gaters

-people that think they can race you on the freeway.

-people who drive thier shitty car like its a sports car or some shit

ghetto loud ass "niggas" and "bitches"

bayarea music. im proud and all to be from the bay but the music is shitty beyond understanding.

wiggers

ignorant rich kids

rich kids

anything rich, unless its me.

OK....Let the angry guy step up to the soapbox.....

-Douchebags who talk during movies. We don't care that you "knew that was gonna happen". We don't care that you are a very loud black woman who wants to say "nu uh!" after every scene. We don't care that you feel the need to explain it all to your dumb fucking girlfriend so you can look smart to her. We don't care that you need to make comedic comments to impress your hoodrat friends. I want to stab you in the face one thousand times with a hot poker in front of your babies.

-People that don't figure out how to get from point A to point B until they are at A and a half, sitting at the stop sign trying to decide..hhmmmleft, right or forward?....maybe i should go this way..but what if theres traffic..hmm...." GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY YOU DIRT WHORE!!!!!! SOME OF US KNOW THE ROUTE TO GET WHERE WE NEED TO GO BEFORE WE GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!!!!!

-Brand spanking, new Military guys comming into my shop looking to get one of the following"

"inked", "tatted", "stung" "marked up". IT'S CALLED GETTING A TATTOO. JUST SAY THAT. "CAN I HAVE A TATTOO?" YES YOU CAN YOU BULLET SPONGE!

People comming in my shop drunk to high hell and acting like it's a crime that we won't tattoo them. Seriously. No one wants you throwing up in thier chair. FUCK YOU GET SOBER AND TAKE IT LIKE THE MAN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ACT LIKE TOMORROW WHEN YOUR CO-WORKERS ASK IF IT HURT AND YOU SAY "NAH...I FELL ASLEEP"....NO YOU PASSED OUT WITH PUKE ON YOUR SHIRT FUCKERMOUTH!

People who ask these questions..(and they ask them everyday.):

"Does it hurt? "Not as much as your annoying fucking question. Your fucking wife has a tramp stamp, ask her.

"Where does it hurt them most?" My ears. They ache from your incessant yammering.

"What should I get?" AIDS. Seriously, if you haven't gotten that far before you come in here looking to get something that will last FOREVER, then just quit now. Swallow glass forever you vapid rape victim.

"How much it coss fo a tat?" I spelled that one out like it sounds when your ghetto ass adresses me with said assanine questions. HOW MUCH DOES WHAT COST? WHAT DO YOU WANT? HOW BIG? WHERE ON YOUR BODY? HOW DETAILED? THINK FOR THREE SECONDS BEFORE YOU TALK. BETTER YET LET ME STAB YOU IN FROMT OF YOUR MOTHER YOU IGNORANT SKIN SACK!

-It's Christmas. You are in line. Its 30 people long. After waiting 45 minutes you are finally on deck. The woman in front of you brings her 90 gajillion items to the register and watches the poor cashier ring all her shit up. Then waits for the guy to tell her the total before she even begins to look in her purse for her checkbook. Then fucking asks "what store am i in again?" "what was the amount again" , THEN RECORDS IT IN HER REGISTER BEFORE EVEN TEARING OUT THE CHECK TO GIVE IT TO THE GUY! WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN LINE FOR FOURTY FIVE MINUTES? COULDN'T YOU HAVE DONE MOST OF THAT BESIDES THE AMOUNT WHILE WAITING? DIDN:T YOU REALISE THERE ARE 30 PEOPLE BEHIND YOU NOW? YOU COMPLAINED THE ENTIRE WAIT OF THE LINE AND NOW PROCEED T HOLD IT UP MORE YOU HAG.

-People who don't read the signs around them first. They just don't even bother. "wheres the new releases?" ON THE WALL INFRONT OF YOU UNDER THE HUGE "NEW REALEASES" SIGN, YOU LAZY SACK OF SHIT!!!!!

-When I worked in a bookstore I was always on the verge of killing people. Heres two things I can't stand.

-People who come in and ASK ME where the SELF HELP books are. SERIOUSLY IF YOU AREN'T SERIOUSE AT THIS STAGE OF IT, EAT POISON.

-People who buy the cliff notes for CATCHER IN THE RYE. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

-Graffiti kids who don't respect regional styles as sacred and just feel that "hey if it's on the internet, why not rip it off?"

-"STREET ART"

"NECK FACE"

Graffiti writers who do big ass techno pieces, yet have no handstyle whatsoever, and also KIDS WHO CAN ONLY WRITE THIER NAME IN A HANDSTYLE. ALL OTHER WORDS LOOK LIKE CHICKEN SCRATCH. DUDE WORK HARDER.

-Peoples seeming need for instant gratification.

I HATE MOST OF YOU FOR THINKING THAT YOU DESERVE SOMETHING WHEN YOU DON'T WORK FOR IT!!!!

THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT>>>THE CUSTOMER ALWAYS FUCKING HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS ASS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!

^^you should go get a mango. eating it will make you feel better, i promise. unless youre allergic.

I agree on the bluetooth ear piece shit, it makes me want to punch people on thier ears regaurdless if theyer men or women.

is that the ear piece for cell phones that make people look like theyre a borg from star trek? shit is ridiculus. yes, all of you will become one someday...

The fuckin kids that where Kurt Cobain and System of the Down T-Shirts and sit around and talk about bush and read Fight Club over and over again. Then you get into an arguement with them and they think theyre the smartest fuckin person on the planet. And no matter what you say they just come up with some completely retarded shit that barely even relates to the original topic.

community fridge pilferers, just cause its there, doesnt mean its free! the fridge is not a buffet

Co-Signed

I mean, I paid for my beers for me, not so you dirtbags can go into the fridge and take them, I don't care if your drunk or sober, you know you dont have beers in there so why the fuck take them without asking?

-Douchebags who talk during movies. We don't care that you "knew that was gonna happen". We don't care that you are a very loud black woman who wants to say "nu uh!" after every scene. We don't care that you feel the need to explain it all to your dumb fucking girlfriend so you can look smart to her. We don't care that you need to make comedic comments to impress your hoodrat friends. I want to stab you in the face one thousand times with a hot poker in front of your babies.

Yes, except that the stereotype of black people talking needs to be expanded to everyone from white, college kids to homosexuals to middle aged couples to the elderly. I fucking HATE going to a movie these days because EVERYONE fucking talks during the film. I see two bookworm looking Boston University kids sitting in a theater and they whisper whisper whisper whisper the whole time. Everytime I think they'll shut up, they whisper within 5 minutes. I swear I can predict it at this point I'm so good. I went to the movies every weekend, sometimes two or three times, for a few years while I was in middle school and high school and it was never this bad. Trust me, I know, I worked at an ART HOUSE cinema for four years and EVERY ASSHOLE TALKS THESE DAYS. I've seen upper class middle-aged douchebags sit there and talk to their wives or two friends talking throughout entire films even when there's people cramped in on every side of them. I even sat in on a film once and for an hour I listened to these two Russian bitches in their 30's talk throughout the whole film and when I finally asked them to stop talking, they went out of the theater and started harrassing the two good women who were working at the popcorn stand and telling them I should be fired for "scaring" them and they would call the police. They argued with me for ten minutes and went back into the film, then when I was closing up, they went into the projection booth and started yelling at me and tried following me around until I picked up the phone and told them I was calling the cops. They said they'd get their boyfriends to beat me up but I never saw them again. KOH, this was in Newton so you should know the kind of picture I'm painting here.

Other pet peeves:

ASSHOLES THAT DON'T USE DIRECTIONAL SIGNALS!!! Hey dickhead! I have no way of knowing that you're going to grind to a complete halt and turn right when I'm travelling behind you at 40 miles per hour unless you use a directional. I have no way of knowing you're going to leave the rotary from the inside while I'm on the outside unless you use your blinker. I have no way of knowing that I could take advantage of the break in traffic so I can make that left turn but I don't because you don't use your direction when you make that right turn into the street I'm waiting to get off of. I have no way of knowing that you're going to hold up traffic because you're making a left turn after the traffic signal turns green unless you use your fucking blinker.

Assholes that quote literally every sentence of a person's four paragraph post on the internet and do a rebuttal for each one because they don't like what that person said. Especially when all they do is give out personal insults and correct grammar and spelling.

Assholes that try to run me off the aisles in retail stores with their fucking shopping carts. Especially in fucking Target where I've had this hispanic, old woman ramming into my heels because she wanted to buy a fucking towel.

Assholes that ask the stupidest fucking questions to retail employees and get all pissed off even when the person is doing everything in their power to help them curtiously. You look like a dickhead in front of everyone.

Assholes with white hats and Polo shirts (or no shirts) that say "bro" a lot and walk with their shoulders abornomally high up to try and look intimidating. They look like they have a back injury or something.

when someone takes up two parking spots in a very congested area.

or even better.. when someone with a car like a mini cooper parks the most shit ass way, just to squeeze into a tiny spot cuz they cant (meaning partially sticking into your driveway).

Dumb cunts.