• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guns are drawn in Lebanon!

Smart

cmon smart' date=' get smart. [/quote']

WHOA! WHAT!?!

You're gonna post a Pat Robertson article and then tell me to "get smart"

you're lucky I don't just ban you on principal... principally how you tried to post a Pat Robertson article with a straight face.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Pat Buchannan...

But back to the actual discussion. The reason the arab world is fighting by proxy in this case, I think, is to show that they can fuck up relations indirectly as well as directly.

Not only that, but if a nation straight out comes in support of lebannon and fucks up isreal, were really gonna see this shit blow up, and they know that. No country, be it Iran, Syria, France or other is gonna step against Israel so long as we have their back.

We are still supporting the Israely (sp?) offensive because it pushes our agenda against groups like Hizbullah.

edit- Smart, get your ban on.

"Not only that, but if a nation straight out comes in support of lebannon and fucks up isreal, were really gonna see this shit blow up, and they know that. No country, be it Iran, Syria, France or other is gonna step back."against Israel so long as we have their back"

very very true.

BITCH! You keep getting served and you keep dodging the issues. Not the WORLD issues but the ones folks have with you. You're gonna have to step it up or just step off....

what are you talking about? i agree with crooked on some stuff. what is this about getting 'served?' your the one with a hard on for pat robertson for some reason.

first off, fuck you back. watch the generalizations, please/thanks, you wouldn't like it if i started calling you a right wing, conservative, bush supporting douche when i don't really know you for shit.

second, your analogy blows. israel's deliberate targetting of critical infrastructure that overwhelmingly benefits innocent civilians in gaza and lebanon is by any standard within the realm of sanity completely fucking stupid. i also haven't said a peep contesting who 'started it', but just for the sake of argument, just because 2 soldiers were taken does not legitimize israel's deliberate targetting of grain silos, bridges, water purification plants, and other infrastructure that will create unbearable conditions primarily for innocent men, women and children. today alone israel killed over 70 people raising the death toll to nearly 330 mostly innocent people. was it a retarded and reckless move by hezbollah? yes. although i may not have a sound alternative, it's clear to me and millions of other sensible people across the planet israel is off it's rocker right now. third, your comments supporting israeli actions in gaza and southern lebanon do not jive with the critical issue of the occupation and 'all respect to the innocent families in both lebanon and israel'...you also forgot palestine and the crisis in gaza.

and apparently some of you guys fall hook line and sinker for the 'might makes right' concept. although violence works in many cases, history shows all sorts of nasty things brewing under such conditions. regardless of how utterly fucking stupid it was to 'kidnap' 2 kids amidst the thousands that are abducted by the idf and held indefinitely, the grievance meter just went through the fucking roof, all with uncle sam idly standing by with a shit eating grin. you think the kids that live in southern lebanon witnessing this shit are going to grow up with a favourable attitude towards israel? you think it's lost on them that uncle sam is supporting this? the chickens are going to come home to roost. whooooo.

are you a liberal hezbollah advocate? because that's who it was directed to. if you are, fuck you. fuck you for supporting terrorists that indiscriminately kill innocent men, women, and children. israel is not perfect and i never said they were. but if i, or most people with sense had to pick a side of who'd they'd rather control this world -- governments like israel and the u.s., or hezbollah and al-qaida? the choice is simple. i'm guessing you choose the latter. the u.s. gives you the right to spew your venom and "anti-establishment" extreme liberalism. if you were ruled by hezbollah or al-qaida, the moment you questioned their authority you'd be beheaded, or buried in sand up to the neck and then stoned to death.

look at the bigger picture. this is a battle of ideologies. not just some minimal skirmish between the group of hezbollah and israel.

uh.. there's this thing, right now, in Iraq... I count that...

but we can go back to the Beruit bombings of the USMC base in the 80's if you want...

right, you were responding to someone saying that iran and syria can't fight israel head-on, so they do it by proxy means through groups like hezbollah to avoid retaliation. you said they should man up and fight since they're willing to fight america... i'm just asking who since neither of those countries decided to fight america head on...

iraq -- it wasn't iraq's decision to fight america, they just got invaded and toppled. no legitimate government is fighting the u.s. government head on, other than multiple groups of insurgents. the beirut bombings was a hezbollah terrorist attack, but no country fought the u.s. head-on. i'm just saying the case is exactly the same with the u.s. and israel as far as no arab countries wanting them to go head to head with them... although some arab countries fought israel head-on in '48, '67, and in the 70's... each time those arab countries were defeated.

fuck you for supporting terrorists that indiscriminately kill innocent men' date=' women, and children. [/quote']

Exactly. Fuck Hezbollah and espescially fuck Isreal.

israel is not perfect and i never said they were. but if i, or most people with sense had to pick a side of who'd they'd rather control this world -- governments like israel and the u.s., or hezbollah and al-qaida? the choice is simple.

They're both terrorists. Fuck them both. Including Bushes vision for the US. I'll choose Canada or Switzerland style government.

(He said "Isreal is not perfect":haha: )

They're both terrorists. Fuck them both.

^cosigned

i dont hate on arabs or jews by default but that conflict down there and how they try to handle it is über retarded.

192642683915cc8eda3oov2.jpg

israeli childs signing bombs with messages like 'from israel with love'

^^^ Disturbing.

Yeah, fuck them both. Why can`t they see that without their pesky religions they are essentially the same hummous eating desert pooheads. Why are all of the world`s religions from such shitholes? If there really was a god he/she would just settle it for whatever side was right.

are you a liberal hezbollah advocate? because that's who it was directed to. if you are, fuck you. fuck you for supporting terrorists that indiscriminately kill innocent men, women, and children. israel is not perfect and i never said they were. but if i, or most people with sense had to pick a side of who'd they'd rather control this world -- governments like israel and the u.s., or hezbollah and al-qaida? the choice is simple. i'm guessing you choose the latter. the u.s. gives you the right to spew your venom and "anti-establishment" extreme liberalism. if you were ruled by hezbollah or al-qaida, the moment you questioned their authority you'd be beheaded, or buried in sand up to the neck and then stoned to death.

look at the bigger picture. this is a battle of ideologies. not just some minimal skirmish between the group of hezbollah and israel.

uh, you quoted my statement, then said fuck liberal hezbollah lovers. sure, fine, you were just throwing it out there at everyone else but me.

anyways, your 4th sentence is highly ironic and you don't even seem to grasp it. israel's not perfect huh? well why don’t you tell me about it...seriously.

another thing..i haven't said shit about who i 'support', but the whole concept of 'pulling for israel' as you put it is so fucking gay i can't even respond to it. you’re a fucking cheerleader dude. awesome.

also, this bullshit about spewing 'venom' and 'anti-establishment extreme liberalism' and a what if scenario whereby i should be thankful for being allowed to say such things...this is the type of shit you hear from people like william kristol or bill o'reillly dude. straight totalitarian steez.

if somebody questions the legitimacy of israel's actions they are by default: a) anti-semitic b)pro-terrorist, c)extremely liberal(oh my!). laaaaaame-o.

the bigger picture is exactly what i’m looking at, but thanks for letting me know your opinion of just how big the picture is in 2 small ass sentences.

maybe we should hit rewind here...from the opening act, scene 1:

june 24 - israel abducts 2 palestinian civilians, one of whom is a doctor. invading and abducting civilians is a very serious crime in most civilized parts of the world. go ahead, assume the doctor and his brother are ‘terrorists’. palestinians are all dogs anyhow.

june 25 - shalit is abducted, likely in response and to leverage a negotiation for prisoners abducted by israel(estimated at 10, 000 men women and children by most credible sources), prompting an extreme retaliation from israel in which they target the only power plant in gaza which overwhelmingly affects 700,000 innocent civilians and destroy other essential infrastructure. i believe this is a war crime under the geneva convention.

june 29 - israel pulls a raid and arrests dozens of hamas cabinet ministers and lawmakers.

july 12 - hezbollah abducts 2 idf soldiers, the official aim to also have prisoners released(arguable i suppose since there are analyst opinions stating it was to take the pressure off palestinians in gaza and make israel open another front). officially there are only 3 lebanese prisoners in israel, but there are allegely hundreds of lebanese missing, presumably having been abducted by israel.

israel responds with ground troops, killing 8 lebanese.

july 13 - israel bombs the shit out of beirut's int'l airport and bombs infrastructure, with reports of over 60 lebanese killed, most likely the majority, if not all, being civilians.

hezbollah responds with rocket attacks, AFTER israel's attack on southern lebanon.

from there it's just more stupidity from both sides. hezbollah fires rockets, which obviously must be stopped, while israel continues targetting infrastructure and killing hundreds more civilians in the process. the situation is fucked.

^^^ Disturbing.

Yeah, fuck them both. Why can`t they see that without their pesky religions they are essentially the same hummous eating desert pooheads. Why are all of the world`s religions from such shitholes? If there really was a god he/she would just settle it for whatever side was right.

neither side is right.

Israel 'presses US on bomb sale'

By Nick Miles

BBC News, Washington

Israel has been bombing suspected Hezbollah sites in Lebanon

Reports from the US suggest Washington has been asked to speed up a shipment of precision bombs sold as part of a deal with Israel last year.

According to a report in the New York Times, Israel made the request after it began its air assault on Hezbollah targets in Lebanon 12 days ago.

The weapons, including five-tonne laser-guided bombs, are part of a sale signed last year.

Unnamed US officials say the request to speed up delivery is unusual.

The disclosure is likely to anger Arab governments because of the appearance that the United States is actively aiding Israel at such a sensitive time.

Precision-guided missiles are playing a key part in Israel's military strategy, which has included attempts to destroy bunkers it says are used by Hezbollah.

Israel is one of the largest customers for US armaments.

It also receives several billion dollars a year in direct and indirect aid from Washington.

yeah, the ones who got this whole shebang started after WW1

the ones who continue to facilitate military action

and the ones who are doing the miltary action

hell, it's us v them just in time for WW3

:(

good cover.