Not getting caught?

kasa

Okay, im from a little "city" (in my area its considered a city, but its more like a town) where everyone is pretty much out to get each other (they will call the cops for stupid shit). and if someone calls, the cops are there in a matter of 2 minutes. in my town, you cant do any graff without someone calling the cops or the cops seeing you, so basically, you cant do any good shit. I watch movies and stuff online, where they are out in the middle of the street, doing huge pieces, that may take hours at a time, yet, they never get caught? i mean can someone tell me how no one calls the cops, or the cops never come by while you are in the middle of a piece? i mean how can you sit in the street for hours and no one acknowledges it? its got me wondering.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha in that video all they use is those small montana cans. if your town is really that small. then there probably arent writers. so if u go out and bomb your the only one thats really gonna appreciate it. look for freights or something.

or pick up a pogo stick

Okay' date=' im from a little "city" (in my area its considered a city, but its more like a town) where everyone is pretty much out to get each other (they will call the cops for stupid shit). and if someone calls, the cops are there in a matter of 2 minutes. in my town, you cant do any graff without someone calling the cops or the cops seeing you, so basically, you cant do any good shit. I watch movies and stuff online, where they are out in the middle of the street, doing huge pieces, that may take hours at a time, yet, they never get caught? i mean can someone tell me how no one calls the cops, or the cops never come by while you are in the middle of a piece? i mean how can you sit in the street for hours and no one acknowledges it? its got me wondering.[/quote']

dont hit up your neighborhood if its that small go to a bigger city at night and well get up dont let anyone know your a graff artist unless they are trusted or they are other writters

dont let anyone know your a graff artist unless they are trusted or they are other writters

uh......no

just people you trust. it's generally a bad idea to share that info with any writer out of the blue.

"don't"

"writer"

"you're"

goddamn, are you kids sleeping through english or something? That's okay, I need an army of dedicated individuals to flip my burgers at 3 am when I'm coming home from a long night of revelry.

listen its about balls and a big citi....you wanna do some ill shit...move to a place were people do iller shit so you know that you can always get better and your always gunna have to run.. graff is illigal... thats why its soo damn fun.. cops are gunna chase you and unless you wanna get cought you will have to run......so dont make a thread asking for a science of not getting cought... there is none ... other than a black shirt, black pants, and combat boots (gotta wear combat boots.