Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasa

Not getting caught?

Okay, im from a little "city" (in my area its considered a city, but its more like a town) where everyone is pretty much out to get each other (they will call the cops for stupid shit). and if someone calls, the cops are there in a matter of 2 minutes. in my town, you cant do any graff without someone calling the cops or the cops seeing you, so basically, you cant do any good shit. I watch movies and stuff online, where they are out in the middle of the street, doing huge pieces, that may take hours at a time, yet, they never get caught? i mean can someone tell me how no one calls the cops, or the cops never come by while you are in the middle of a piece? i mean how can you sit in the street for hours and no one acknowledges it? its got me wondering.

damn, thats what i thought, but what about the people who do huge pieces like that on (illegal) walls?

haha in that video all they use is those small montana cans. if your town is really that small. then there probably arent writers. so if u go out and bomb your the only one thats really gonna appreciate it. look for freights or something.

or pick up a pogo stick

u gotta paint in the we hours of the night say about 3-4..i would try to get in a lot of tags in one night because small towns ussually have low tolerance for graffiti and there will be on thew lookout...ya one night 330 in da morning tons of tags..1 month later repeat..

graffiti inspired by design, design inspired by graffiti, corporate sponsorship at its finest... pretty pictures and gay as all get out!

now i feel retarted.

theres a big diff between FEELING "retarted"

and BEING "retarted"

can you guess where you fit in?

whatever, dude, i just started, and ive never actually seen graff in a big city, and there are no legals walls here. how would i possibly know?

No, ask a shop owner or someone you know if its ok to tag up their wall, offer to paint it white when you are done if it looks bad, or help them out for a few days working for them.

wait' date=' ask for legal walls? i thought there was just legal walls already there[/quote']

882a88af.jpg

wait' date=' ask for legal walls? i thought there was just legal walls already there[/quote']

there are.....your moms backyard jackass

If I was your Dad I would probably have a habit of throwing whatever I was eating at you everytime you opened your mouth

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now