fucked

delonemonkey

well today was a bad day, started out good, got worse. some freinds and i were shooting off airsoft guns in an alley at a stop sign, we had paint in our bags but it was too early for anything. So somehow someone calls the cops on us(nyc) and we are walking and they pull up, see my freinds CLEAR ORANGE TIPPED GREEN airsoft gun, get out of the car get their fucking guns out and tell him to drop it he dropps it they kick it slam him into a wall find him with cans, weaposn and everything. he gets tossed around by the fucking cops, then thrown in the back of their car. the cop says to the rest of us, get out of here now. i felt so bad for leaving him but i couldnt bring myself to turn myself in. that was about 3 hours ago and i havnt heard back from him yet, and also i cant remember if he was arrested two times before this or one, if its his third time this time does he have to go to juvy? and too make myself feel better i dumped etch on the windsheilds of 3 cop cars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.