BALLS! BALLS I SAY to love triangles.

Soup BDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm willing to bet you already know what the situation calls for.

Seeing as how I only know what you told me, I'm basing my input on that. Best to play it safe until you know all the facts.

Thing is, it's really up to her to make the move...but, it's up to you how to react to that move. Just consider the possibilites, and that should make it a lot easier.

He should be thinking of ways to sex both of them. Why not?

I mean, everybody else here seems to think he's not looking at the obvious fact that this girl is exhibiting some interest and that he should be acting on it. It will take some creativity to pull the two of them, though.

If ya boy likes her, but she's tryin to hook up with you then you need to let him know the deal. After you do that, he won't like her anymore and it's time for you guys to take turns with her, then pass her on to the rest of the team

Unless your boys a clown and still likes her and/or gets mad at you, in which case fuck him anyways

Balls and Loving triangles? I think this is one of the most homo erotic thread titles in a while.

Or just a fan of that old baby toy with balls, triangles and cubes. Now if you think babies playing that game is homo erotic, then we've got something.

She is pretty dope tho: saves me gas by driving me places, like to poetry slams that I would never have known about.

And her boss is an unfathomable sort of hot, so there may yet be a vagina out of this.

You lost me at poetry slams....but smashing her boss would redeem you..especially if

she's rich.