So I quit my job

^ . ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or is weapon getting more and more bitter by the post?

anywaaaay.

i actually remember this girl bitching about her job.

wasn't it at some spa?

i def remember that you hated it.

so good for you.

there are plenty of jobbyjobs out there

i always went to the restaurant jobs when times got tough.

really though, work on becoming a bartender.

kick ass job.

i agree. whats been up weapon x?!

seems like youre quitting jobs by the dozen. get a job where you get paid to paint on stuff. i do, its great. actually, two jobs that i get paid to paint on stuff, but one that im quitting soon. i get to wear whatever the fuck i want to work, watch tv, listen to music, get paid lunches, get lunch bought for me, get to work alone(hell yes), set my own hours, etc.

Nah, I can't talk to a girl like that in real life, so I gotta do it over the net.

And quitting is satisfying. I left my last job when the boss needed me most.

Now, after a month of being broke and bored, I'm lined up for a much better job. Well, I'll be taking a pay cut, but I'll be back to my normal pay in a couple of months.

i laughed. after a minute anyway.

funny you mention that. I do have a problem keeping jobs...

Mainly because I take these shit jobs because i need something and take the first thing thrown to me..

and quitting isnt as satisfying as everyone may think. Having to learn a new job/people/how those people interact on a daily basis is rather ruff.

I trailed off with my thoughts here. But yea. I leave this place nearly hysterical every time I work. Not the atmosphere i want to be in. So i'm outta this bitch come tomorrow.

/whining.

get some mangoes to eat, too. theyre great right now. make sure when you walk into a place to apply/interview that it has all the stuff youre looking for. like in your situation, im presuming you want a comfortable atmosphere, cleanliness, a certain level of clientele, equiptment, size of rooms, amount of business coming into the salon/spa, location of the business. ask the other employees what they think. make sure they like their job, pay, boss, clients, hours-whatever you need to know. and dont wear perfume to interviews. and make sure the people there seem nice, and like you can get along with them.

thats my main advice.

Pooping in a urinal is the best way to quit!:)

dad, you constantly amuse me. and i miss you. no word on my chicago trip yet. but when i come up there we will smoke cigarettes and go milwaukee bar crushing. maybe if we get drunk enough we can vandalize ^.^'s job.

i laughed. after a minute anyway.

See, rental is a down girl who gets it.

and fatalist, I don't mean to come off as bitter or anything. I'm most always a cheerful dude. But if I had to come up with an explanation, I guess it's because I've been hungry lately.

You can't expect some emotionally stunted neanderthal like myself to get jaded or bitter.

dad' date=' you constantly amuse me. and i miss you. no word on my chicago trip yet. but when i come up there we will smoke cigarettes and go milwaukee bar crushing. maybe if we get drunk enough we can vandalize ^.^'s job.[/quote']

Oh you guys are such dreamboats.

:heartbeat:

and det: my boss/the owner is a woman. So no shannanigans here.

OSMiltonsm.jpg

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either because I told... I told her that if they move my desk one more time, then.. then, I'm... I'm quitting, I'm going to quit.

And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

do you have a back up?

if not, go get on unemployment

You can only get that if you were layed off or fired. And only if it wasn't realy your fault that you got fired. Also you have to have been at the same job for more than 6 months or something to quallify.