So I quit my job

^ . ^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, by 'working on becoming a bartender' i was more picturing her putting on a skimpy top and tight pants and goin gtrolling for employment applications as a beer tub girl or some shit in local bars..not taking some bullshit 'course' or something

and *cheers* to the self appointed three week hiatus

Nah, I can't talk to a girl like that in real life, so I gotta do it over the net.

And quitting is satisfying. I left my last job when the boss needed me most.

Now, after a month of being broke and bored, I'm lined up for a much better job. Well, I'll be taking a pay cut, but I'll be back to my normal pay in a couple of months.

Are we twins? because thats exactly whats happening to me!

you people seriously make my fucking head hurt.

Like seriously I can breathe fumes for hours and be ok, but reading like hmmm 8 posts? from the new goon squad makes my whole fucking skull hurt. But like the actual skull itself, not my brain meat, like the bone is being bombarded by absolute stupidity.

you people seriously make my fucking head hurt.

Like seriously I can breathe fumes for hours and be ok, but reading like hmmm 8 posts? from the new goon squad makes my whole fucking skull hurt. But like the actual skull itself, not my brain meat, like the bone is being bombarded by absolute stupidity.

Really, man, really. I feel like I'm 16 again and using IRC.