Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

most hallarious shit ever....

HA! me and my boy found this on the spur line just before we attempted to enter our yard for the night......

Sorry to start a bullshit thread but you gotta admitabc010.jpg, shits funny!

i saw yesterday a semi trailer trying to cross tracks and got stuck on his belly. almost got cut in half too by the oncoming freight!! there were cops everywhere

ha ive caught that skow ibt before....thats shit luck right there....and the flicks of the cop car are fucking class A shit right there....thats funny

And to think those fuckers take driving courses that are SUPPOSED to make them such elite drivers..Yeah, reach for another donut while a train is approaching, idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train surprises policeman; no one injured in collision

A police cruiser collided with an oncoming train Thursday.

Lt. Joe Ashmore of the Police Department said the accident occurred at the intersection of John Hill Boulevard and U.S. 49 at 6:49 p.m. The railroad crossing has no lights or crossbars, Ashmore said, and the train took the officer by surprise. He said this was not the first time a vehicle has collided with a train at the intersection.

No one was injured in the crash.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now