minoriteam

jimmy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haaa..I noticed that, too.There were a few other tags floating around in that episode,

but I forgot what they were..

I think I remember hearing that one of the creators of the show is or was a writer..

I don't recall whether he was west coast or east coast, though.For all we know, he's a fellow

12 oz.er..probably a channel zero head..nah.

That Korgoth show is the shit, though.

idunno, didnt watch the whole thing but i think they were all getting new friends.. like the black guy got a black friend, the asian guy got an asian friend so the team broke up.

i havnt seen korgoth, but tom ep goes to the mayor is the shit. somone should vandalize jefferton

fridays and Saturdays are the hotess days in my opinion to paint for obvious reasons of more police enforcement, but yeah I saw that shit too. But I can't really sit through a whole episode, I'm an avid adult swimmer since the early days of actual adults in a pool for the commercials when spaceghost was on blah blah blah sounds like what elders says about the good ol' days. I think I may have cauth the first episode of Sealab 2021 like five or so years ago ever since I've been hooked on AS.

Haaa..I noticed that, too.There were a few other tags floating around in that episode,

but I forgot what they were..

I think I remember hearing that one of the creators of the show is or was a writer..

I don't recall whether he was west coast or east coast, though.For all we know, he's a fellow

12 oz.er..probably a channel zero head..nah.

That Korgoth show is the shit, though.

yeah i believe that the creator is or was a writer, i noticed ALOT of graff references. for example, i noticed that on tonites episode, that when they were releasing that big huge guy from his resting spot (i forget name, because im so fuckin tired) the hieroglyphics showed a can of spray paint, and the trains and walls were done in that city. i never seen that show previously, but ever since i read this thread yesterday, i decided to watch it. i noticed there were tags in a laundromat too. so yeah, basically im sayin, i would believe it.