MAXIM's 12 worst comedians of all time

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funniest comedians:

Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Martin Lawrence, Richard Pryor (RIP), Frank Caliendo (although his shit is mostly based on impersonations), Wanda Sykes, George Lopez, Eddie Murphy... can't think of many others now

oh yeah who can forget Bernie Mac's stand-up on "Kings of Comedy." the end.

they should have put the whole mad tv cast as number 1

put a lot of those fools from Saturday Night Live. i can't believe people think they're funny. there are exceptions. maybe it's them being live and glancing at the cuecards and stumbling over lines. but yeah some of those people, especially Amy Poeller and Tina Feye are lame.

that column is like shooting fish in barrel and is about as unfunny as every comedian they listed. fuck maxim. they want to do something funny put richard pryor and george carlin on that list.

verdict....that shit is gayer than the people who subscribe to maxim. its fine to be gay. just dont wax yourself, spend an hour on your hair, constantly hang out shirtles with other guys and then call your fellow homosexuals "faggots".

Whoever said there are no good female comics hasn't heard Lisa Lampanelli. Racist as fuck but at l east she's an equal opportunity racist...

There's a lot of modern day comics who should have made that list long before the comics from the 80's.

i didn't know will ferrel did stand up.

sarah silverman can be pretty funny. 'jesus is magic' was sort of lack luster, but i've seen her do stuff that made me laugh pretty hard.

dave chappelle is really good, i don't know how you can hate on him. check out his set from DC, it's really good. also 'for what its worth' is highly funny. criticizing his delivery is just ignant. as is trying to hate on cosby, his stand up is hysterical.

no one so far has mentioned the most unfunny comedian ever, in fact his career is based around being not funny, but an insightful political pundit or something, but he is a retard. his name is dennis miller. that guy really chaps my ass.

gaffigan, cosigned. just got beyond the pale from itunes, that hotpocket stuff makes me want to be a better man

Yeah, for real, how did neither of the four guys on "The Blue Collar Comedy Tour" get on that list? Motherfuckers are trying to tell me sinbad is less funny than "Git er done"? The fuck outta here.

Dude who mentioned Amy Poeller never saw UCB, that shit was next level. Aint her fault she's gotta repeat the material SNL writes for her, shes getting paid at least.

ass pennies.

amy polard and tina fey are the reason ive started laughing at SNL again. whoever said they werent funny is an asshat. those two women are writing some insanely funny, intelligent comedy right now.

and speaking of asses i want to eat tina fey's. my goodness she is fine.

fey_tina.jpg