Right Said Fred challenges anyone to a battle of wits !

Right Said Fred

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ab=a^2

ab-b^2=a^2-b^2

b(a-b)=(a+b)(a-b)

b=a+b let a=b

b=2b let b=1

1=2

that can't be right.. where did i go wrong, rsf?

Now that he's answered, I'll explain.

You are using two variables to represent the same number.

Since a=b from the beginning, b should be absorbed by a.

But that's just my opinion, I'm not a mathmetician.

-fuse.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

the use of the word parkway is utterly rediculous. every other expressway in new york state is a parkway. beyond returded

Fred-only weirdos talk about themselves in the third person...

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Why are there interstates in Hawaii?

answer me and I will bow to you

you park in a drive way and drive on a parkway because the man named Roger O'neil was the person who was responsible for comming up with those name and at the time while he was writing the letter confirming it he had a typo wich was not picked up by a spell check because computers were not used in those days so it stuck.

and there are interstates in hawaii because the government plans on constructing 2 bridges from hawaii one to alaska and one to california

bow to right said fred now

you park in a drive way and drive on a parkway because the man named Roger O'neil was the person who was responsible for comming up with those name and at the time while he was writing the letter confirming it he had a typo wich was not picked up by a spell check because computers were not used in those days so it stuck.

and there are interstates in hawaii because the government plans on constructing 2 bridges from hawaii one to alaska and one to california

bow to right said fred now

i want links...proof...

plus theres 3 interstates in hawaii, you mentioned two bridges. and your sentences have worse grammar than mine. you lose.

^ the third part and the last part is where you went wrong

that's incorrect. the third part is a-ok. 1 does not equal 2, so where did this proof go wrong?

Now that he's answered, I'll explain.

You are using two variables to represent the same number.

Since a=b from the beginning, b should be absorbed by a.

But that's just my opinion, I'm not a mathmetician.

you're right, ab=a^2 is only true if a=b. however, leaving them as seperate variables does not account for the error. there's something else..

wrong again' date=' counterstrike nerd. a different "screen name" - yes. and i let it be known who i was. a gimmick screen name like rightsaidfred, no.[/quote']

Mmmmm, nope, I haven't played CS in almost a year, but that's ok go ahead and don't drop your little thing there. And yes, you've created gimmick names. It usually goes like this: You join the forum, start posting Makros pictures, get banned, join the board, a gimmick name mysteriously emerges after a couple of weeks, post pointless pictures, get banned, return, get condemned, emerge a few months later to repeat process.

Mmmmm' date=' nope, I haven't played CS in almost a year, but that's ok go ahead and don't drop your little thing there. And yes, you've created gimmick names. It usually goes like this: You join the forum, start posting Makros pictures, get banned, join the board, a gimmick name mysteriously emerges after a couple of weeks, post pointless pictures, get banned, return, get condemned, emerge a few months later to repeat process.[/quote']

what are these "gimmick names" that, according to you, i've created? your obsession of me is so deep that every gimick name that pops up, you accuse of being me. get ahold of yourself, you're the only one here that's obsessed with me.