Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BalognaZone

happy birhday to ME

what better way to spend the first day of 22 than in an office doing spreadsheets with a cold that includes:

1- fever sweats/ malaria nightmares

2- a sore throat that would make a lesser man cry. ok, i cried a little

not so bad though. 22 is kind of a grab bag anyway, like on a rollercoaster, it takes for ever to get up to the top, but the way down is really fast, or whatever. by the way, is it appropriate to pressure friends to throw you a party/ let you have a party for any birthday after 21? i knew this girl who basically made her friends throw a house party for her 22nd, which struck me as selfish. i've never been a birthday guy, for myself or others. anyway, see you on page two, this thread sucks.

happy birthday!

22 is a good age. You can still date girls who are 19, but you can also date women who are 26.

Never in your life will that age range cover so much varried territory. It's a good place to be.

what about 60? you can date girls that are 20, 40, and 60 moneyed or not.

I turn 22 next wednesday

You know I'll be toasting to honor.

"Here's to honor,

get on her, stay on her,

if you can't cum in her,

cum on her"

booooyakasha!

^ that's the crass version of the joke

the classic goes like this:

She offered her honor, he honored her offer, and it was on her and off her and on her and off her....

I had a blast at twenty two. Relatively little responsibility, making a bit of money at a fun, easy job, lots of sex and painting... fuck. I wish I was twenty two right now.

*And at the time, I could cum in her or on her.

happy birthday.

your screename makes me hungry for bolognese.

that's with tomato and meat sauce right? i was in italy for 4 months this year, and i've forgotten that. foggy in my old age i guess. funny how a delecious pasta dish from a beautiful region of an amazing country got turned into the most haggard and disgusting american deli meat.

in her, off her, what's the difference? in her bolognese, haha, that's gross

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now