The Official Stool Consistency, Color, Size, Time it Took to Drop SUPERTHREAD!

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS!?!?!?!

I skipped work for the last two days, so not nearly enough Ch. 0 surfing as is necessary.

Today:

Halfway solid halfway mush, darker brown, possibly mexican? slightly messy wiping but not to the point of mudd butt. About 3 or 4 solid wipes, one more just to be sure. A rather relieving dump, as i had just awoken and after 5-10 minutes checking my mail & 12oz, i proceeded to take said dump. The dump lasted about 2-3 minutes and i read a small excerpt from some book my mom gave me. I need more of those Uncle John poo books.

*edit - i took a shower soon after.

now this thread is official.

Friday -

-Morning poop action. I read some excerpt about the male children that are often kicked out of Polygamist Mormon communities.

-It came very slow. Since i had just awoken shortly before, my body still needed to catch up.

-They were pretty solid, not too wet or mushy, but the last few turds definitely hailed from that other steak torta con avocado con a lot of salsa. THEY WERE SOME SPICY TURDS!

• 3 years later...

cause: postponing defication all day.

Effect : Intense, solid rock hard shit, that feels as if it is cutting the inside of you, jerking tears as its crowning out of your ass hole. the pain ends, as the softer fecal matter flows out. congratulations, you live to shit another day...

Elapsed Defication Time: "00:08:36"

Elapsed Maintnence Time: "00:05:46"

VICTORIUS SHIT!!