Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AllTheWrongWords

Sidekick2 (Not the chuck norris flick but that movie was clearly ahead of its time)

Yea the sidekick 3 is out but Im getting a sidekick 2 for $125. Craigslist.com is the business. Im going to have the interweb added to my bill but you people are worth it.

As to my previous thread of "which cell phone service should I go with" I ended up going with t-mobile because the people I talk to are mostly t-mobile so its free. Thanks and a big handjob to all who replied.

12oz on a sidekick2.... so its good-to-go

http://www.awfulcommercials.com/tacobell04.php

Guest spectr

all i have to say is fuck cingular.

no why does this deserve it's own thread

I'm coppin my SK3 hopefully this week..I'll sell you my 2 for $100, it's actually only bout a month old cuz I got it replaced

ive had the 3 for a couple weeks. shit is nice. the 2 feels like a brick now in comparison.

fyi, internet on the 2 sucks. its still not awesome on the 3, but its 'why bother' status on the 2. have fun.

whats a great phone thats sleak stylush efficent an expensive... im due for a nice new phone.i dont need the complexity of the internet an keyboards just numbers an the receiver will work.

one of those things that fall into the "shit that .5% of americas population is important enough to need but 50% of america has".

you guys are like black people and bluetooth earpieces.

i like when black people have blue tooth headsets. it makes me feel like im in the future and black people are all cyborgs.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now