12oz TV

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr

oj for 12oz tv people should get together in thier local areas and do a public access show then post em on youtube or some shit. oh yeah i think its somehow going to be a really really bad idea i wouldnt trust half of the people on here with paper scissors and paste..

but 12oz radio is a fucking great idea.

Spectr, there's enough of us to get a 510 section together....me, you, Lens, EBP....and a couple more I can't think of at the moment.

Smart, if you get the planning together, I'm sure us East Bay Ch. 0 guys will make you proud...or regret the whole idea.

The other thing I realized is that we COULD do it here, if necessary. At the Beach, that is. The thing is, I'd have to tell everybody to chill the fuck out while it was being filmed/recorded. And, that's gonna be a tough sell. NOBODY listens to me...or each other, for that matter.

Actually, I think that would be hilarious! It would definitely be an "anything goes" type of show...but, would it translate into us getting some kind of syndication? I mean, I'd do it, because it would be the ultimate "fuck you" in some ways.

Even if it stayed in house (just a volunteer deal that didn't get any further than 12 oz.) it woud still be a blast. I could see it going places....there's some funny, talented people on here.

Of course, Mero has to do the BX portion. It wouldn't be right without him.

Guest spectr

all right shai i am down we might be able to use my house or one of the shacks in back of my house. oh yeah i got the day off tommorow lets catch up.

all right shai i am down we might be able to use my house or one of the shacks in back of my house. oh yeah i got the day off tommorow lets catch up.

Sounds good...I'll probably be at or near home (I'm broke) so you know what to do.

That's why I never talk about it...

Let's just say I've never had any complaints in that department. My many other flaws usually provide plenty of topics for discussion. I've even had some people I dated say, "He's more or less a walking trainwreck, but DAMN, he definitely makes up for it in other areas!" What's even better is that I've gotten play off of that. Why hate?

Smart, me and spectr were talking about this whole 12 oz. TV thing, and want to try to do the damn thing...at least the East Bay installation. I'll defer to you as far as how this is going to work out, and if you give us the go-ahead, I can guarantee you some comedy that you'll never understand.

"He's more or less a walking trainwreck, but DAMN, he definitely makes up for it in other areas!"

Smart, me and spectr were talking about this whole 12 oz. TV thing, and want to try to do the damn thing...at least the East Bay installation. I'll defer to you as far as how this is going to work out, and if you give us the go-ahead, I can guarantee you some comedy that you'll never understand.

I've been hit by a train. Ouch. I'd say the first thing would to be just to try to get a bunch of 'crazy footage' but stuff that's totally visual. We can edit that down for a theme song/intro and also use long bits of it like America's Funniest videos. Then there could be short skits, maybe you could get a stranger in a convenience store to play a part. More funny montage and a critique of the week/month(?) about 12oz. that's gotta be 7 minutes easy!

Guest spectr

so i'm gonna take this as its all good as long as crackheads get smoked out with the east coast hubba's and we film the ensuing chaos.

real niggas smoke the east coast hubbas.........

Smart. we're gonna make you proud. You can take that to the bank. It's gonna be great.

Spectr, that was something else...you were right...but, I'm cool off that root beer sensation. You know what I mean. Let's get a meeting of the East Bay minds together soon...it will be pure gold.

Guest spectr
Smart. we're gonna make you proud. You can take that to the bank. It's gonna be great.

Spectr, that was something else...you were right...but, I'm cool off that root beer sensation. You know what I mean. Let's get a meeting of the East Bay minds together soon...it will be pure gold.

yeah i know i got a habit of doing things like that to people.. well i think i dont work anymore so whenever but today is fine. i somehow talked some cute bartender girl into free drinks all night long... needless to say my mind doesn't function right this morning.

I'd listen to a radio station, but I'd never feel like watching a bunch of dumbass

wiggers cring about bullshit, fuck I refuse to watch UPN and those are real black folk.

This is classic.

Hey spectr, come by if you want, just call me to make sure I'm around. I'm cutting out in a few hours, so be advised.

Guest spectr

yo shai so i looked into it its not that hard to do its all about the conversion depending on what we want to do? are we doing live video? thats a challenge. if not we can do it from any one of our comps with a camera...

smart approval?

yeah, hell yeah... no need to go live, damn... I was thinking of some things like, film something visually stimulating but maybe not so much to think about or listen to and then add in conversations 'overheared <eavesdropped> on the bus, or in line somewhere' so, it's cool stuff to see and totally random stuff to hear.

points for awesome visuals w/ a street preacher voice over or a 'stakes is high' homeless speech... I'm thinking I'm gonna get this remote control for my mp3 player that turns it into a recorder as well, some built in condensor mic...