Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
toy_ass

I did this in the midst of learning how to post

wow, uh, try basic letters, with no fill and use something else to color them. I saw those faces you did and those are really good. So you can draw, just gotta figure out your style.

[This message has been edited by Comp (edited 07-08-2001).]

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

i wish i could read what it said but its too small, can you make it a little bigger next time, thanx.

------------------

GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT

i just did a scetch that i scanned and now i wanna post it but i havent got the slightest clue how.someone give some directions.hah.

on another note check this out.i just found out about it: http://www.artworkrebels.com/

peace

Its says doser right? Connect the letters, and try a different fill, that kind of fill is out dated. Try using more curves, instead of that jagged style.

i dunno what all these guys are on, but it looks fine. the letters dont need to be simpler or connected or anything like that. and hell thats a CLASSIC fill, dont change a thing, just keep at it and progress to the next level.

Originally posted by -Rage-:

Don't use crayons.

they aren't crayons. They're prismacolor pencils. They just ended up looking like shit on the paper I was drawing on.

if i actually wrote doser i might be mad... but i dont like it i dont know mabey its the lil lines that you added they just look not right but keep on sketching man

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this