Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
james river

standing sucks

Im a lazy bastard, i always try to sit whenever i get a chance,. Even at work i hit the head for some rand r, even if im not shittin. im always lookin for spots to chill, thats wat i do, then i catch air tags or just write on watever is around me, anybody enjoy sitting down as well?

during track season, I spend my entire day dreaming about when I get to sit down and relax....

I sat down doing squats today, I almost passed out too.

Ah, sitting. The great leveler. From the lowest peasant to the highest emperor, who doesn’t enjoy a good sit?

Think about taking a shit standing up.

Memmmories... like the yadda dadda daaaa... whatever, something something, MEMMMMRIES... of the way we were...

I long for a job where I can sit down, but then I think about how easly I get restless. I just wanna find a happy medium, where my ass doesn't hurt (no homo) and ther'es also no blisters on my feet

i sit down all day long at work. its boring, and then i switch it up to talking on the phone while i'm sitting down, thats alittle better.

I need to get one of those tool stools. You know, a stool that can roll around, go up and down, and you can carry tools in them? I need one of those. Standing sucks.

It's like.. when you think about it.. there isn't much more than deciding whether or not you want to stand or sit at any given moment..... duuuuuuuude.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now