Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MARRERO BEAST

SCIENTOLOGY

Been hearin alot of angst against em and it seems for good reason. Really i dont know shit about them though. What the fuck are they supposed to be about. Tom cruise is one so they must not be any good.

I have yet to meet anyone who knows anything about what scientology is actually about.

I have yet to meet anyone who knows anything about what scientology is actually about.

dont ask. they'll kill you

religon isn't stupid' date=' its what religon as become that is stupid.[/quote']

no, it's stupid. things that don't exist, don't exist. i don't care what your religion is or how organized it is, people need to stop making shit up.

or i'll curse you with my witch magic channeled from the fire god engelthorpe.

Scientology has helped alot of people, sure basing religions off of science fiction books is lame. But not any more lame then basing it off the bible...

Religion helps some people, makes some crazy (abortion clinic bombers, muslims, Tom Cruise)...

Personally it's not my thing.

that beat was kinda tight though.

this was the only thing from the Scientology site i could dig ...

we instinctively revere the great artist, painter or musician and society as a whole looks upon them as not quite ordinary beings. and they are not. they are a cut above man. he who can truly communicate to others is a higher being who builds new worlds.

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"

- L. Ron Hubbard

A crucial part of Scientology is 'auditing', some sort of recessive therapy involving the use of an E-meter, something my man Hubbard invented that tracks the electro-resistance of the body. Basically, the auditor, gets you to grab onto the e-meter's handles and he asks you questions about past traumas. You answer and he asks you to describe it with great detail. Then he asks you of an earlier experience with that same sort of trauma, and if you can remember, you describe it too, he keeps doing this until you really don't have any earlier memory. After that, he prompts you to tell him still more of it, to a point where you just construct a scenario out of nothing. He'll look at the e-meter and confirm. This constructed memory is part of a past life. As you become better at this, you don't need an auditor anymore, you can become your own. Each session can cost thousands of dollars.

One needs several auditing courses before advancing to the next level or rank, I'm not sure what they call it. But after a bunch of ranks, the sicentologist then gets exposed to the really crazy stuff about past lives and beings and whatnot. But after all the auditing the said person is more readily able to accept it because the nature of the therapy blurs the line between reality and imagination. Through all that the scientologist is incouraged to donate as much money as possible to the church of scientology.

one of the previous residents of this house was a scientologist. we still get all her mail. the amount of flyers and magazines related to scientology that we get rivals the amount of crap that publishers clearing house sends out. and when you start to read this shit its such and obvious scam. its fascinating to read however....

Scientologist are scum of the earth, it turns good actors into retards. Just straight, retards.

Nothing more, nothing less... Retards...

Just thinking about Scientology and L Ron Hubbard makes me want to break somebodys jaw.....

Scientologists are the dumbest people on Earth. I can understand why people believe in Christianity, Islam, Jewdeism etc.... Those religions have been around for thousands of years and are passed down from generation to generattion...blah blah blah... but scientology has only been around for what... $60years ... Fucking idiots.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now