1st post in a year...Welcome back FR8HOUND!

FR8HOUND

My lifes been crazy hectic the last year+ which is why other than some brief moderating I haven't been posting. I'm back in tha game now, although don't expect posts every few days like before, this is a dry area, but I will definitely have the goods every week or so..All caught in the last week....Enjoy fuckers.:D

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, nah, thats actually a Cop instructor, from Huntdington beach, Cal who tried to stop a recruit on a shooting range who couldn't operate the shot gun he was using. When the instructor went to take it away from him it went off and hit him in the ankle. It was posted on a motorcycle site I belong to, by another member who happens to be a deputy sheriff.

whens new faedglory coming out?

Ya know, I've been wondering the same thing..I've been trying to contact Mick Trackside, but haven't heard from him in ages...I know he was trying to get in to UP awhile ago, so who knows, maybe he's all over the rails now for UP...BTW if anyone on here knows him, tell him to give me a shout...Thanks in advance.