Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

Brotherhood

on Shotime looks like it's gunna be a fuckin good show. I just caught the first episode and really liked it, it also doesn't hurt that it's set and filmed in my city. If I don't come off in the background at some point during this season I'mma kill someone

My only complaint is that they made Federal Hill into an Irish neighborhood, instead of the Italian one that it really is. I guess they didn't wanna hafta compete with Sopranos for the gangsta Italian fanbase

plenty of movies have been filmed in my area, I remember when the remake of shaft was being made here in 2000 and I met Samuel L. Jackson

Well, for such a small city it's pretty dope to have a series based on and set in one of our neighborhoods

Sopranos also visited The Hill in an episode one time, the one where they kept talkin bout "those crazy Atwells Ave boys"

This shows you how rediculous it is that they'd try to portray a neighborhood Italian enough for The Sopranos as an Irish one

plenty of movies have been filmed in my area' date=' I remember when the remake of shaft was being made here in 2000 and I met Samuel L. Jackson[/quote']Did he call you a motherfucker? Or mention them motherfuckin snakes he be hatin on?

the show is actually supposed to be based on the Bulger brothers from Southie' date=' but because they are so hated and couldn't get the movie rights, they changed it to Providence...[/quote']

this dynamic is pretty much providence's lifestory. providence = diet boston.

I thought that was a pretty good first episode. Looking forward to next week's. Oh yeah, but I wish the negro got dealt with another way...

this dynamic is pretty much providence's lifestory. providence = diet boston.

Fuuuuuuuuck that

They're replaying the first episode now and there's a new one at 10, I suggest you watch

I have to say the Wire is the best show on TV..Even beats The Sopranos..Maybe not the first 2 season but eberything after that it does

yeah it was a dissapointment to me also.i mean the season finale but all together its a pretty good show.

but nothing beats the sopranos though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now