Have you guys been to the PaperChase thread ever?

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm so glad that LIFE completely ignored my advice. And honestly, I shouldn't have told you that. In this game, you gotta figure shit out for yourself, but you guys were headed NO WHERE!! I don't care if you did those before you read my posts. Don't post anything until you can take my advice. Any real writer had to do that. ON EVERY FUCKING PAGE OF THIS THREAD, SINCE AT LEAST 2004, THE BEST ADVICE GIVEN IS TO DO STRAIGHT LETTERS ONLY!! You guys know NOTHING about this game as of now, so you should breathe, eat, and sleep any good advice you can get. AND STOP FUCKING BOMBING!! When/If you get any better, you will later be embarassed that you put that ugly ass shit where EVERYONE had to look at it. Plus, other real writers have no respect for shit like that because it makes them look trashy too. No real writer would think twice about going over that shit. Actually, chances are they would choose to go over it as opposed to finding a different spot because they don't want to look at it. I'm done giving advice. I've told you everything that will turn you into ANYTHING if you take it. Graff is not a game where you can skip steps or think that you're good enough already. The game is forever changing, and you will be kicked into the dirt if you don't keep up. If you want advice and are willing to fucking listen, you can PM me. Everything I say on this thread from here on out, is critique. And I plan on being one brutal son-of-a-bitch"

quote by the god spade561...king of paperchase.its gettin to him a little being on top and all

I think it's pretty pathetic that people on here make fun of really bad sketches. It's similar to a bad joke... it's so obvious you don't have to explain it.

I spot kids painting/catching tags all the time. Sometimes they get scared that I spotted them, but I give them the thumbs up, and tell them to keep going!! (Even if it sucks).

nothing is safe in ch0... have you not picked up on this yet?

this is place where racism and incest flourish like... um... something thats really good at flourishing.... yadadasayin?

*and when did the thumbs up make a comeback? i didnt get the memo....

Issues of racism and incest don't compare to graffiti spectators picking on little toys to make themselves feel adequate as writers.

Yes, the drawings are really horrible. But there are better ways of expressing your relief of not being at that level anymore.... such as going out and painting. Who would of thought?

:)