Have you guys been to the PaperChase thread ever?

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, okay all you egotistical pieces of shit. I forget that all of you picked up a can of paint and were kings from day one. Never ever were you a toy. Shit, for that matter still are toy.

Make fun and talk shit all you want but remember that you were there once before as well. Drawing out your lame pieces that had letters you bit from "real" writers puttin' in "real" work.

And I'm sure you thought you were the Don when you first started too. Because that's the nature of the beast now. Everyone who picks up a can thinks they are kings after their first tag. That no one can touch them. Bunch of fuckin' whining pee pee pants...

Put your typed words to work... shut up and go bomb and leave the toys be unless you plan on helping them progress. Cross them out on the streets too. Nothing says street cred like crossing out some no-name toy.

I don't need anyone to tell me that I suck. I'm not in the habit of knocking down others to make myself look better, either. Having said that, I agree that some of those sketches are pretty busted.

Art got a lot easier once I stopped trying so hard. Nobody seems to get this until they stop thinking and start creating. Sounds strange, but it's helped me out considerably.