some top notch live recordings....

boogie hands

.....are on NPR's website below. i got a little bored with the itunes today and while rooting around for news came across these jewels from the 9:30 club in washington dc. so far ive listened to mogwai and sigur ros which were both amazing.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/06/28/vierascores_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "score"

vierascores_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

oh my. look what we have here. its the french soccer team. hey guys, second place may be a good spot if youre a downhill skier but it doesnt mean shit in soccer. maybe you guys would be strolling around in parades this week if your goalie had learned how to stop a fucking ball and one of your best players hadnt had a bitch fit before you went into the penalty kicks.

too bad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was just talking with my boy and he agrees it would have been a different game had the head butt not occoured. i may be making too much out of it but i honestly believe it had an effect on france. usually im with you key but we are going to have to agree to disagree this time around.

besides, im not saying hes not a great player because he is. so is rooney. i unfortunately didnt stop either of them from getting tossed out of the game when their team needed them.

oh yeah...the reason i just came in here. i finished the mogwai and just started on the yeah, yeah, yeahs. i dont even like this band that much but im digging the live recording. this brings me to another point. i still can figure out if the lead singer is busted or amazingly hot. how does that work? there is usually some grey area there.....