How Old are you ?

3dm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Running his mouth? You never considered that maybe your "friend" was the one feeding me all the information.

I'm sorry that your buddy didn't feel I "performed". Personally after the 15 or so minutes I did fuck her, which basically equated to jacking off inside someone you didn't really like, nor was there any real mutual attraction. I got the distinct feeling that I was making a mistake.

Perform? Well I stuck my dick in her, and at the end of it stuff came out of my penis. So I figure on my side things performed perfectly.

And I live on a horse ranch, I guess I could get into ignorance of you saying cows when there are none. Or go into how you wouldn't actually be able to fit on a horse. Or the irony in saying someones white trash because the horse ranch their family owns makes 35,000 a month. But I'll just leave it there, yeah totally white trash. You got me there.

you turned this thread into a major sasuagefest!!!!!! :shakehead: