How Old are you ?

3dm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest nutsonmychin!
Okay I guess that's a "No, I will remain on your nuts, and keep asking people for your myspace"

Cool, thanks for the interest.

you seem to know all about me.

Guest nutsonmychin!

you have no problem doing it.

i've tried to contact you outside of this forum, and you ignore me and continue talking shit. so, if thats how you want it fine. if you want to let me know who the fuck you are and what the fuck your problem is, i;m all ears.

you know where the pm button is, i tried to use it before, and you talked more shit. so this one's all you.

Um but you're not bringing out my personal business on this are you? You're bringing other peoples shit on this now.

But that's cool. I got plenty I want to say on the matter.

And AB, I'll perform all you want...

Uhh....

/nohomo

Guest nutsonmychin!

just let me know what the fuck issue you have that you always need to talk shit.

it's starting to bug me on a whole new level

Oh, as if I'm the only person on the whole forum that talks shit to you. I'm sorry you grew a vagina all of a sudden and caught feelings. It's going to be interesting to see what happens when everything else gets aired out because of your need to make shit personal.

Peace.

Guest nutsonmychin!

yeah. ok.

i just wanted to know what you're issue is. it's a little different when a teenager from the midwest makes some dumb comment then when i kid that hangs with my homies starts running his mouth.

whatever, go milk a fucking cow you white trash piece of shit.

Running his mouth? You never considered that maybe your "friend" was the one feeding me all the information.

I'm sorry that your buddy didn't feel I "performed". Personally after the 15 or so minutes I did fuck her, which basically equated to jacking off inside someone you didn't really like, nor was there any real mutual attraction. I got the distinct feeling that I was making a mistake.

Perform? Well I stuck my dick in her, and at the end of it stuff came out of my penis. So I figure on my side things performed perfectly.

And I live on a horse ranch, I guess I could get into ignorance of you saying cows when there are none. Or go into how you wouldn't actually be able to fit on a horse. Or the irony in saying someones white trash because the horse ranch their family owns makes 35,000 a month. But I'll just leave it there, yeah totally white trash. You got me there.

Guest nutsonmychin!

what are you talking about???

wow.

mmk, i am SO done with this convo.

word.

dont talk to me anymore. you are fucking weird.

Running his mouth? You never considered that maybe your "friend" was the one feeding me all the information.

I'm sorry that your buddy didn't feel I "performed". Personally after the 15 or so minutes I did fuck her, which basically equated to jacking off inside someone you didn't really like, nor was there any real mutual attraction. I got the distinct feeling that I was making a mistake.

Perform? Well I stuck my dick in her, and at the end of it stuff came out of my penis. So I figure on my side things performed perfectly.

And I live on a horse ranch, I guess I could get into ignorance of you saying cows when there are none. Or go into how you wouldn't actually be able to fit on a horse. Or the irony in saying someones white trash because the horse ranch their family owns makes 35,000 a month. But I'll just leave it there, yeah totally white trash. You got me there.

dude you couldn't perform perfect if you was an actor on a £250,000 wage, as for the 15 minutes thats just weak im only 16 and i can last longer than 15 minutes. you should consider a physcologist the fact that your family makes 35,000 a month is fuck all do with the fact you can't perform to the standard of a 16 year old teenager !

-Moderators are pussies, don't let their faux power keep you from telling it how it really is. If they really wanted to ban you they'd come to your house and do it to your face.

I once banned a guy right in his face, and then I got punched in the mouth. It's just waaaay easier to do it over the internet these days.

I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I feel like 15 minutes is too long to be havin sex. I like 5-10 minutes, get my nut off, wait a few, then go at it again. One of the many reasons I don't like condoms, shit takes like an hour+ and by the end I'm just tired and miserable

I dunno about the rest of you guys' date=' but I feel like 15 minutes is too long to be havin sex. I like 5-10 minutes, get my nut off, wait a few, then go at it again. One of the many reasons I don't like condoms, shit takes like an hour+ and by the end I'm just tired and miserable[/quote']

I like 30 minutes that seems to be not to quick or not to long, anyways thats how i feel