fuck the UFC

transparent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

recently the ufc has just been rematches... rematch after rematch.

the only ones i liked were the liddell/couture fights, those definately deserved rematches

they need some new blood

p.s. shamrock is a bitch, always has been, in UFC 1 he tried to pretend he didnt tap out, he wouldnt admit defeat to royce gracie

tito is still the man

Herb's stoppage was about three seconds premature. Sucks balls, too, because this means there will probably be a Tito/Ken 3. Ken will complain and talk shit, Tito will smash him again. The only reason Ken is around anymore is because he is recognizable. And this whole 'to be a legend you must beat a legend" shit has got to go. No love for beating someone well out of their prime.

Holy shit balls on the Wanderlei Silva announcement. That was by far the high point of the ppv, and worth the fourty bucks by itself.

And fuck all the people who were actually in house that didn't cheer on account of having no idea who Silva is.

AND, damn Mir looked fucking horrible.

Tito did to Shamrock what Hughes did to Gracie, only he it took about fifteen seconds this time. Like seven consecutive unanswered elbows to the face.

Wanderlei Silva fights Liddel in September or November, provided Liddel takes out Babalu.

Yeah, went all five to a descision. Arlovski looked good, stayed in it. No question about his chin, took some big shots and was never rocked hard. Given the depth of talent in the heavyweight division, Arlovski is still the #1 contender as far as I give a fuck. Monson will get his ass beat on the first real defense silva has.

"The crowd goes nuts as Tito enters the cage to a thumping Eminem track. Ken comes rushing out with a barrage of punches. Tito answers with a knee. Big slam from Tito into Ken's closed guard. About 5 unanswered elbows stops the fight very prematurely. Ken charges towards Tito as Ortiz duplicates his ditch digger celebration from UFC 30. After review of the replay, Tito landed a few very solid elbows with no answer from Ken, but he did not seem to be hurt other than a wince.

Dana White announces Chuck Liddell vs. Wanderlei Silva in November to be held after the Liddell-Babalu bout next month. "

wow, the wandy/liddell fight is going to be dope

Was that the Tyson fight where he got knocked down after literally 5 seconds of fighting in 2003? We actually all pooled together on that one and fuck was that horrible. But the Jones vs. Ruiz fight.

It's funny that there's been sooooo many commercials for this UFC fight on TV this past week and it only lasted 30 seconds.

Fuck that, it was a good stoppage.

What is the point of letting him take more damage than need be? People are already trying to get the UFC banned for being barbaric, hence the regulations. Yves was bleeding like a fucking stuck pig, but that fight continued. Shamrock had no business in the octagon in the first place. Motherfucker should have retired YEARS ago. All they do is beat his ass to lend newer faces credibility. "Most Dangerous Man Alive".....please.

yes and most of the people here arent trained fighters. "deadliest man alive" was never the best thing in the world to call yourself. "damn good fighter in his prime" is more descriptive. he could kick my ass, sure, but thats not my job.

there are deadlier people than any off these guys in the UFC all over the world. they just do go in for all this jazz.

the ref definitely shouldnt have stopped the fight i will say that in shamrocks defense ...even though he was getting pounded

I wanted shamrock to win ok...

He wasn't defending himself. He started to go limp check out his legs when the elbowing commenced. He took 5 unanswered elbows to the face he was barely turning his head. Good job from the referee for not letting shamrock get killed. I want to see them go again.

HE WAS NOT INTELLIGENTLY DEFENDING HIMSELF...