STATE YOUR NAME

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

state your name one what kind of whatever. i couldnt give less of a fuck about the interviews. they could have been summed up in one statement..."im the shit, fuck your crew. ill beat your ass". awesome. dont fucking care. kill the gay little interludes that dont have shit to do with shit too.

that said ill probably still buy SYN 2.

the breaking shit sucked, and JA went WAY too long with the chinese accent, wasn`t as funny as his homies seemed to think, but props and respect to him for some ill bombing. Bottom line is that it is for people who love NYC graf. The Ill complicated throwies and handstyles alone made it worth it.

its true.. i think alot of these kids just cant relate to the video.. alot of the shit talking was stupid but over all thats just how these people are' date=' they are real street motherfuckers who bomb.. its not about making pretty pieces.. its about wrecking streets[/quote']

That's just it. I don't wanna see a graff vid about writers i wanna see a graff video about "wrecking streets"

i,e get those faggot-ass interviews out of my face.

It's weird how alot of the reasons people on here are giving for not liking SYN are the exact reasons me and most people I know love that shit. Then again me and most the people I fuck with are actually graffiti writers as opposed to the majority of heads on here.

I LIKE THE IGNANT INTERVIEW SHIT. N.A.DOLLA GOT EXTRA IGNORANT IN THAT MENOS TAPE WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WAS CALLED, I FORGOT. THATS HOW WE DO. SYN1 WAS AIGHT, THE ONLY REALLY GULLY INTERVIEW WAS DINKS SHIT, NOXER CAME OFF LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING DOOLA WHO IS 30 AND WATCHES ANIME. JA INTERVIEW WAS NOT FUNNY. REGARDLESS I AINT A HATER SO I HOPE WHOEVER PUT THAT SHIT OUT DID THEY NUMBERS AND WAS ABLE TO PAY THE RENT OR AT LEAST BUY A 12PACK. AND NIGGAS KEEP SAYING "GRITTY STREET BOMBING" MY NIGGA, 75% OF THAT VIDEO WAS NIGGAS BOMBING THEY BUILDING ROOFTOP (I BE IN THE HOOD, I KNOW ABOUT THE ROOFTOP FILLINS B, NICE TRY.) ALSO, NO GRAF VIDEO WILL EVER COME OUT THAT FULLY REPRESENTS STREET BOMBING, CUZ NIGGAS ARE MAD PETTY AND ARE ONLY GONNA PUT THEIR NIGGAS ON THE VIDEO, THEY WONT DOCUMENT A BEEF OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT (WHICH IS WHAT MAKES GRAF INTERESTING) ITS WHATEVER B, I SEEN IT, I AINT MAD I SMOKED A COUPLE L'S AND WAS ENTERTAINED...BUT IT COULDA BEEN BETTER, WITH LESS CHITCHAT, AND MORE NIGGAS ROCKING IN BROAD DAY AND DOING WRECKLESS SHIT LIKE KICKING HOMELESS NIGGAS OR PUKIN HENNY IN THE STREET...MATTERFACT IM BOUT TO DROP A "PUKIN HENNY IN THE STREET" DVD, ITS 120 MINUTES OF GRITTY STREET PUKING. GLIK HIT ME THE FUCK UP ON THE PM B, I GOTTA HOLLA ATCHU. FREE SHORTY!! MILLBROOK 137!!

OH MATTERFACT, CHECK OUT THE "GRAFFITI IS DEAD" DVD. PREVIEW IS ON MYSPACE SOMEWHERE, MY DUN CHEEZALEO DIJANEIRO IN IT. SHOW SOME LOVE. ELV.