STATE YOUR NAME

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true. Not everyone can tag and not everyone can do throw ups. Especially a good tag.

Sorry but if your tags aren't good nobody is gonna give a shit about how clean you can do a piece at the super wack Venice Beach wall.

Nothing kills a piece MORE for me than when the person that spent 5 hours painting a piece does a wack tag next to it or can't even do straight letters.

Tags are essential... everywhere.

True story.

of course tags are "essential." that argument is tired and overdone. all i'm saying is i didn't understand the logic of those two telling people they need to get more tags in like there is something wrong with someone rocking a lot of pieces and throwups. okay -- we'll leave the "tags vs. piece" argument out as far as "skill" is concerned... but it DOES take longer to do a throw up or a piece of your name than it does a tag... that alone says that if a person can rock a lot of throwups then it's riskier because it takes more time to pull off. and throwups are bigger and more visible.

I think the point is that real bombers get tags up everywhere. There's really only certain situations/spots that you can do fill-ins, so if that's all you do you aint gonna get rep like that. Niggas can tell that you're just driving around picking spots and not walking routes. So if you're going for yours you gotta get your tags up everywhere in order to beat niggas over the head with your name. That's how you get rep.

I think the point is that real bombers get tags up everywhere. There's really only certain situations/spots that you can do fill-ins' date=' so if that's all you do you aint gonna get rep like that. Niggas can tell that you're just driving around picking spots and not walking routes. So if you're going for yours you gotta get your tags up everywhere in order to beat niggas over the head with your name. That's how you get rep.[/quote']

people should bomb however they feel like bombing... bombers get rep from bombing, not from one way or the next.. vfr is mainly a tagger.. giz did only fillins.. they both crushed shit.. setup did mainly spots with pieces or straight letters...revs and cost did a bunch of rollers tags and wheatpastes.. it aint important.. what matters is that you put in work and your good at what YOU do