Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SPORTO

STATE YOUR NAME

DIRECT DOWNLOAD

*RESPECT HOMEBOY'S HUSTLE AND BUY THE VIDEO IF YOU WANNA SEE REAL STREET BOMBING AND NOT SOME BACKWOODS FREIGHTS.

I think I saw that. hated every minute of those losers big-upping themselves. Homie who painted that whole bus as the security gaurds watched was pretty grimey.

i just got war3 and piece by piece

only reason i havent shared them is because im pretty sure the people who helped make those videos go on 12oz

yeah word

i payed for both of them

so i feel its cool that i backed them up to .avi so i can watch them on my computer any time i want

State your name was wack. I've had it for months and havent even made it through the entire video yet.

i have a chicago video called "the forgotten city,"

is that the one you are talking about? if so, its alright, never really finished it

SYN1 was alright, if you like bombing videos then get it

i want to see state your name 2 already

I dont watch many graff videos either but i certainly can tell when something is not very entertaining.

Yall crack me up. SYN is the best graff video to date. You all sound like some midwestern farm hands or IV league suburbanites that just can't relate.

the interviews and the hollows should all have got cut

LOL! That's the gayest shit I heard. I bet you get off on them videos with dudes peicing under bridges and close ups of leagal walls. That shit bores the fuck out of me. SYN is raw street bombing like niggas do in real life. The hollows and tags is what made the video. Real writers know.

J' A-ONE was funny..."I WAS JUST A LITTLE BOI"

arrow guy is right, I really can't relate to most of the interviews...

but it also made clear that I won't go over anything if I ever visit NY. fuck getting shot at because of graffiti

Another best graffiti movie to date is Friendly Fire from europe, and I'm sure yall just can't relate to that either.

edit: sp

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now