Banned

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well... that was an interesting 2 pages... bokals is "v"okals... i now know Shai was sparo... and ..... well, for the sake of taking one more stab a bokals... hes not allowed to listen to kick push when his parents are out..... but he does!

bump for bokals

Here's something I wrote that seems relevant. It's just how I look at the Web, mostly.

"The Web...well, it's kind of like the neighborhood pub. I choose to go there to hang out, have a couple drinks, relax, meet people, and share information. But, other people go there for other reasons...to get wasted, start shit, and spread rumors and gossip...sometimes a fight breaks out...you know the drill. Now the latter stuff I don't do, or need to participate in, WHILE I'M AT THE PUB. The minute I walk out the door, I don't have a choice. It's there, waiting for me. I figure if I tell everybody at the pub where I stand and set a good example through my actions, it may make a few people think twice about how they handle themselves...or not, but their choice has everything to do with how they're treated by me and the other people at the pub. I also have to remember that I'm at the pub of my own free will, along with everyone else, and that it's the will of the bartender that determines who's welcome, and who needs to leave. As long as it's understood that everybody is there to have a good time in spite of the ones who are there to cause trouble, it's easy for me to come in, have a beer, and enjoy myself. Otherwise, it's not all that much of an escape from reality, is it?"

So, do whatever you want with that. It's free, so pass it on when someone you know gets hurt or pissed off by something on the web.

And, yes, I wrote it. That's what I do.

Too bad that kid got banned...I thought he was kinda funny. I figured nobody had tried just being NICE to the guy...and, it seemed like it was working...meh. Better luck next time.

Oh well, he'll be back. Maybe he'll learn from his mistakes.

hes no snitch, he talks shit, thats about it

someone threatened to kill his mom, and he said he would call the cops if they came near his house

and yeah i think thats what you are talking about?

he never actually snitched on anyone

that was hawaii shit, anyway

retards are better thn you

im offended, oh wait, your banned and now you have to start over with one post, you probably dont feel like living.

no longer offended

Oh man....zing.

Really, though, I don't see how you can equate someone saying that if they come near their house they'll call the cops as snitching when that person is saying they'd kill his mom. That's called level-headed. It would be snitching if he called the cops beforehand and ratted the kid out as a writer. But if someone showed up with a group of kids outside of my family's house and said they'd kill my family, what the fuck? What should he do? Go out there and get stomped? Let them harm his family? Get a gun and shoot them and then go to jail for the rest of his life?

And Theo should be explaining what the difference is between getting banned and getting condemned. He should know!

Well...this is how business gets handled at the pub. I don't make the rules, so I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy my Guinness.

I don't know what happened, or really care. It's like Bob Dylan said- there's three sides to every story...his side, her side, and the truth. Unless I know the facts, it's better to stay out of it.

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that it's a damn shame all the way around. That's it. Nobody wins.

But, this beer...man, anything's easier when you have a cold one handy. I'm sayin'....